Shocking Phone Call

Chapter: 28

"Where did you vanished suddenly that day?" I asked looking at Pinki.

"You didn't come to work for few days so I'm cutting your salary" she said cutting few dollars from my salary.

"That's not the answer of my question" I yelled and finally she looked up at me.

"I need to go now" she completely ignored me moving to upstairs.

"Pinki!" I hold her wrist and stopped her "why are you ignoring me?"

"I needed to use toilet that's why I vanished! Happy?" She said blushing and I let her go.

"Oh! I see!" I said with an awkward smile.

"Now go do your work" she said running upstairs towards her room.

Why I'm having a feeling that she is lying to me! Something is going wrong!

"Hey Harry!" Mrs. Scarlet entered holding some shopping bags.

"Let me help" I took the bags from her hand and went to kitchen to place them on the table.

"So sweet of you Harry thanks!" She said with a bright smile "oh I forgot to give you this"

She gave me a flyer which she got while coming back to home.

"What is this? Audition going on in London!" I read it carefully.

"Yes Pinki told me that you and your friends sing" she said looking at me "I thought maybe you guys can go there for an audition"

"That would be great" I said with a bright smile.

I looked at the flyer again. The audition is on Friday. We have one week to prepare. Great! I'm so excited. I should talk about this with others.

"Thanks Mrs Scarlet I will talk to my friends about this" I said with a smile and she nodded.

"Your shift is over Harry you may go now" she said and I nodded carrying my bag.

"Mrs Scarlet can I meet Pinki once before going?" I asked looking at her and she nodded with a smile.

I went upstairs to meet her and opened the door.

"GET OUT" I immediately closed the door. She was changing. God my timing is so bad.

"Can I come in now?" I asked after few minutes and she opened the door.

"What do you want?" She asked raising her eyebrow "and sorry I should have locked the door"

"No it's ok" she is so honest "I wanted to show you this"

I handed her the flyer. She read through it then looked at me with a smile.

"You are going to participate?" She asked with excitement.

"Yess"

"That's great if you get selected and win you will become a celebrity" she said and I laughed.

"Maybe! Anyway I have to go now" I said and she nodded I left and went to my home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That's great bro" Sayani said getting excited and jumping up and down.

I informed about this to everyone and they all agreed. We are going to practice from tomorrow. All of us were happy when suddenly my phone started ringing.

"Who would be calling so late?" Sayani asked and I shaked my head No! I received the call and heard someone crying.

"Hello?"

"Harry it's me Pragya" Pragya? Why is she crying? What happened?

"Pragya what happened? Why are you crying?" I asked getting worried.

"Harry! Pinki! Pinki! She is .....she is....in the.." my phone dropped from my hand and a tear rolled down over my cheeks.

"NOOO!"

I know it was a short chapter! But as you know I'm a lazy person anyway hope you liked the chapter. Please vote and comment. Love you ❤❤