9

Camila stormed out of the building and went to her manager's car. 

When she got in, her manager notice something wrong "Mila, are you okay?"

"Yeah, why?"

"You look upset."

"I'm not, let's just go home."

Henry didn't believe it but decided not to speak anymore. As they drove back to their dorm, Camila stared out the window, watching the snow fall down with a blank expression. But her heart was hurting. What had she done?

*

Leslea walk down the hallway looking for Lauren. Lauren left the set in a rush. Lauren wanted to see Camila because she thought something was wrong. Even Leslea noticed something strange. When she arrived at the room, she opened the door and saw Lauren standing in the middle of the room.

"Laur." Leslea walk towards her. "Is everything o-"

Leslea stopped when she saw Lauren's face. She was crying. Leslea went to Lauren and held her. "Lauren, why are you crying?"

But Lauren just kept crying. Tears were pouring down her face. Leslea held her in a hug.

"Laur, what happened?" Leslea thought.

*

When Camila  got back to her dorm, she went to her room and slammed the door. She was angry, very angry. She started to pace around the room, swinging her arms and shouting nonsense. She was really, really, mad. She just couldn't control herself. Her jealousy got the better of her. 

She started to slam her fists on the bed and repeatedly slammed on it. Then she saw Lolo and grabbed it. She was about to fling it when she stopped. Camila lowered her hand and looked at Lolo. Tears started to fall down Camila's face. What has she done? She had yelled at Lauren. She yelled at her when Lauren did nothing wrong. Lauren was just having fun on stage. 

Camila fell on her knees. What has she done? How could she face Lauren now? Camila  hugged Lolo as she laid on the floor, tears pouring down her face.

"I'm so sorry, Lauren."

*

"Is she still crying" Tiffany asked.

Jessi nodded sadly as she saw next to Tiffany and Leslea. All of them were in the living room. When Leslea  and Lauren came back, Lauren  immediately ran to her room and locked the door. She didn't want to see anyone. It had been an hour and still Lauren didn't come out. The three were worried.

Just then Sandra came back. "Girls, I came back as fast as I could. How's Lauren doing?"

"Not good, she's still crying."

Sandra sat next to them. "Lea, do you know why Lauren's crying?"

Leslea shook her head. "I don't know. I just saw her crying alone in a room."