13

"Hey Baby, what's wrong? You seem quiet." Lauren said.

Camila shook her head and smile. "It's nothing. I'm just tired."

Lauren seemed a bit unconvinced but decided to let it go. "Okay, if you say so. C'mon, let's go."

The two were at the park to hang out. They both were playing around, but Camila had been quiet most of the time. As Camila watched Lauren play, Camila remember what happened the night before.

Flashback

"Well, if it isn't Camila?"

Camila turned around and gasped. "You!"

The girl smirked. "So, you remember me huh?"

Camila glared at her. "How can I ever forget the girl who hated me, who always piss me off? You always try to make my life miserable Lily!"

Lily laughed. "Yeah, I remember. But you always manage to still stay positive."

"You think I would go down so easily? I never quit!"

"Yeah, I can see that and now you are an idol. Congratulations."

Camila didn't like where this was going. She knew Lily well. Lily was up to something and it wasn't going to be good. "What do you want?"

"What? Can't I say hi to an old 'friend?'"

"Don't give me that bullshit! I know you, what do you want?!"

Lily laughed. "You know me well, Camila. I actually have been looking for you for a while. But you are so hard to find since you are a celebrity now. Luckily, my good eyes were able to see past your disguise."

Camila clenched her fist. "What do you want?"

Lily grinned seemly evilly. "To make your life miserable again."

End flashback

"Camila."

Camila snapped from thought. "Huh?"

Lauren went to her and kissed her. "What's wrong with you? This isn't like you."

Camila felt her heart hurting. Lauren's kisses always made her feel better, they made Camila feel happy. But right now, it brings Camila sadness. It was bittersweet. Because Camila was going to miss them.

Flashback

"What the heck are you talking about?" Camila yelled.

Saki took out some photos. "Look at these."

Camila gasped. It was pictures of Lauren and herself, hanging out. There were some of them holding hands, playing with each other, even kissing. "How did you....where did you..."

Lily took out a camera. "I'm a professional photographer. It's my job to get pictures of celebrities like yourself. You thought your disguise was good and to be honest it was. Even I was almost fooled. But I know you well enough, Camila, to recognize how you look like."

"What do you plan to do with those pictures?"

Lily smirked. "Oh, I don't know, maybe sell them. I bet it's worth a lot and who doesn't want to know about your secret love life with Lauren Jauregui?"

Camila clenched her fist. "Why, why do you always have to make my life miserable?!"

"Cause it's fun Camila. I enjoy making you suffer."

Camila felt her mind going insane. What was she supposed to do? Lily had photos of her and Lauren together. It if goes out, there will be trouble for her and Lauren. Their careers, their lives, everything would go downhill. People will hate them and their groups. Both groups could face severe consequences and Lauren might not be able to handle all the hate from the people. It would make Lauren go insane.