14

"Melissa, what happen to you face?" Leslea asked.

Melissa smiled. "I just hurt myself, don't worry about it."

Both groups were in a radio station as guests. While they were acting normal and smiling, deep down, they were all sad, angry and confused.

It had been a few days since the break up between Lauren and Camila. Both groups had been tense with each other. They didn't know what to do. They didn't want to blame on anyone but for "5 Element" it was kind of hard. They didn't want to point fingers but they can't help but feel that Camila was responsible for all this.

Camila knew that they were blaming her but she acted like nothing was happening. She couldn't let them know the truth, she couldn't let anyone know.

Sunny, Marissa and Melissa felt the tension too but didn't do anything. They promise each other not to say anything so they acted like nothing happened. What else could they do? They were just as clueless. All they had were assumptions.

The girls from both groups would once in a while quickly look at Camila or Lauren to see if the two would interact with each other. But they didn't. They did not talk or look at each other. They didn't even sit next to each other. They acted like neither one existed. It was painful to see.

Just then Camila excuse herself, saying she needed to use the bathroom. She looked terrible as she left in a hurry. The girls were concern. After a few minutes, Lauren got up. "I will check on her."

*

Camila held her stomach as she ran to the bathroom. When she entered a stall, she threw up. This was killing her. Camila couldn't stand it, having to act so cold to Lauren. It was killing her, it was making her sick. Camila wasn't sure how long she could act like this.

"Camila?"

Camila turned around and saw it was Lauren.

"Lauren."

Just then Camila felt another pain in her stomach. She turned back to the toilet and threw up again.

"Camila!"

Lauren ran up to her but Camila held her hand up. "Don't."

Camila got up and slowly went to the sink and rinsed herself.

Lauren couldn't stand it. "Why, why are you acting like this? Why are you acting so cold to me?"

"You already know why."

"Can't we at least still be friends? There's nothing wrong with being friends is there?"

"Can you really see me as a friend again Lauren, can you?"

"I just want to be with you. I don't care about anything else. But you are treating me like you're afraid of me, like I'm a disease."

Camila started to walk and stop at the door. "We can't be friends, Lauren, we can't. You can't be near me."

Lauren look at her. "Why? Why Camila? Why?"

Camila didn't respond.

"Camila."

Camila clenched her fist. "We just can't okay!" Camila ran out of the door.

"Camila!"

Lauren ran after her but when she exited the bathroom, she lost sight of Camila.

"Camila!"

Lauren looked around and tried to find her.

"Camila!"

Lauren continue to search for Camila as she walked down the hall. Lauren stop at the end of the hallway, tears started to pour down her face.

"Why Camila, why can't I be with you, why can't I be near you?"

Unknown to Lauren, Camila was around the corner, hiding, hearing what Lauren had just said. As Lauren headed back, Camila watched Lauren disappear down the hallway. Tears roll down Camila's  face.

"I'm sorry, Love, I'm so sorry but you can't be with me. If you are near me, I would want to hug and kiss you."

*

"Sunny!"

Sunny, who was ready to leave, turned around. "Sandra?"

Sandra went up to her. "What's going on?"

"About what?"

"You know what? About Lauren and Camila."

"I don't know anything."

"You don't?"

"No San, I don't."

Sandra seemed unconvinced. "You're lying, you know something."

"I don't, Sandra."

Sandra held Sunny. "Why are you lying to me?"

"I'm not!" It was true, Sunny didn't know anything. She knew nothing at all about why Camila broke up with Lauren. But Sunny had an idea what might have been the reason.

And Sandra could sense that. "You know something."

Sunny pushed her away. "I don't! If you want to know, ask Camila yourself."

"Why? Didn't you talk with her?"

"No, because she refuse to talk with anyone. Look Sandra, I care about them, I really do, but I don't know anything. I don't know anything and I can't do anything. I'm sorry. Look, I have to go." And Sunny left.

Sandra watched as Sunny left. "Sunny, what's going on? What's wrong? What are you hiding?"