12

"Hey, Camila."

"Yeah?"

"Can you please try to do less of 'you know what' here? Me, Sunny and Marissa are afraid to go home anytime Lauren is here with you."

Camila blushed. "Sorry, Meli. But we just can't control ourselves."

Camila and Melissa were in their living room at their dorm. Camila was watching T.V. while Melissa was on her laptop. They had no schedules so they were free today.

Melissa shook her head. "Well, try, because we don't want to accidently walk in on your 'fun' time. We don't want our eyes to be tainted."

"I will try. But I can't promise you, Lauren is hard to resist you know."

Melissa rolled her eyes. "Yeah yeah, you know what, I'm just going to call you whenever you're with Lauren and if you don't pick up, I'm going to assume you are doing it."

Camila turn red. "Hey, we don't do it that often. We only did it twice."

"Yeah, in a week."

"Look, can we just drop the topic?"

"Okay, okay, but seriously chill with the 'you know what'."

"Alright, alright."

"But you know, you two have been quite popular as a couple."

Camila's eyes widen. "What?! Wait, what do you mean? People don't know about us."

Melissa started to laugh at Camila's face. "No, not that. I mean, you know fan pairings. You know, fan's like to pair favorite celebrities together."

Camila sighed in relief. "Oh geez, don't scare me like that, Meli. I thought you meant for real."

"Does it bother you that much, for people to know about your relationship."

Camila nodded. "You know why Melissa. We are both girls, it makes things complicated and celebrities like us aren't even supposed to be dating. It's all against us."

Melissa patted her back. "Don't worry, I'm sure you two can be together, just give it time." Melissa smiled. "Remember, you got our support."

Camila smiled. "Thanks, Meli."

"But chill on the ya' know what'."

"Melissa!!!"

"Anyways, you want to see your fansite?"

"You looked at it?"

"Out of curiosity. Hey, I was bored and I always wanted to know what fans think of us." Melissa click a link. "Here, look."

Camila looked at the site. "Whoa, it's all about us."

"Yep, it's all about you two. From photos to videos, artworks to fan fictions, it's all about Camren."

"Wow, I never knew we had this many fans supporting us."

"You have no idea. You two should be careful."

"Why?"

"Cause your fans- let me just show you." Melissa click a video. 

(A/N: THOSE CAMREN FUCKING FANVIDS <3 <3 <3 ALWAYS KEEP MY HEART BURN WITH PASSION TO THIS TWO! IT'S THE REASON WHY I'M HERE.)

As Camila watched, she turned pink. "They caught that?"

"Uh yeah. Thank god it was just love stares. Imagine if you two got caught kissing."

Camila grin. "Maybe we should, as fan service."

Melissa glared at her. "Are you serious?"

"I'm kidding. But still I wonder what would happen if our fans knew we are really dating."

"They would die of happiness."

"Is there any other pairings?"

"Yes, there is. Jessi and Tiffany is popular too. What the fans would do if they knew they are real too. Sunny and Sandra are also a pair."

"Sunny and Sandra?"

"Yep, I think it's because they always sing duets with each other."

"You know, I wonder if something is going on between the two. Don't you think Sunny goes to Sandra's place a lot?"

"Now that you mention it, you're right. We should question Sunny."

"What about you Melissa? You got a pair?"

"Umm..."

"It's Marissa isn't it?"

"Why do you think that?"

"Well, you two always play around on stage. I know it's not that and you guys are just playing around as friends but fans think otherwise."

Melissa blushed.

"You told me to watch myself, but you should too. Fans would take anything as fan service."

"That's why Marissa and I didn't fool around during our performance yesterday."

"Oh, is that why? I thought you were mad at Mari so you were avoiding her."

"Why would I be mad at her?"

"Wait you aren't mad at her?"

Melissa went closer to Camila. "Why would I be mad at Mari, what did she do?"

Camila gulped and smiling nervously. "Uh, it's nothing."

Melissa grabbed her neck sleeves. "Mila."

Camila gulped. She knew she had to tell. "She was the one who took the last slice of cake."

Melissa let go of Camila and sat up. "So she was the one! Mari, you are so dead when you come back!"

"Mari, I'm so sorry."

3 hours later

"Meli, I swear I didn't know!"

"I don't care! That was my cake! Now get back here!"

Sunny and Camila watched as Melissa chased Marissa around their dorm.

"Melissa, it's just one slice!"

"My slice! It was my slice! And it was the last slice!"

Sunny looked at Camila. "How did she find out?"

Camila had a guilty look. "Long story short, it was an accident."