The Desperate

The Desperate

Ezekiel leisurely watched the burning house of Danger's foster parents with his loathing façade. They deserved to die. No one should use her for another's selfishness. He didn't protect her all these years for nothing. He may not be an angel from heaven, but hell! He only did every stupidity and vicious actions to protect her.

He'd watched his masterpiece as those flames leisurely devouring the whole place. No one would know his deep secrets. No one would know what he'd done in that phony residence. No one would ever know because he made sure that all of those evidences would entirely destroy on the fires as well. That would be the last of them.

He killed them one by one and there were no regrets on his part. He only did what was for the best. Someday, one of these somnolent days, or maybe later, Danger would hate him that even if he would be gone; she would still curse him until death. What was love anyway? Why he ended in this kind of feeling towards a woman who knew nothing but keeping herself isolated to the world?

He still remembered those forlorn and poignant days of her life. She was sitting on an empty chair, wearing those all white uniform, her eyes were fixed on a white wall as her precious tears were declining down upon her pale face. She was staring way beyond that solid, cold wall, her thoughts were somewhere out there and not even one could ever discern it. He'd never seen such angel, lost and forgotten, but whose heart was tattered into pieces. In that one single instant, Ezekiel's heart oddly ached upon taking a glance on her, his blood raised while asking why was she there on an almost dungeon place? Her little fingers were slowly touching the surface of the wall and silently weeping like a delicate rose whose soft petals are bit by bit decaying. A subtle, little girl that he wanted to give comfort, desired to pull her on his arms and let her weep on his shoulders, and crave to bestow her something worth to die for-her love.

Yes, he had seen her like no one could ever do. At some point of time, she gave her reason to exist, a direction to live, and a thought to move forward. He was like her...almost. They ended in a place where no one could give them any pity and affection. He was there with her, almost touching her, so close that it made his mind go insane to only gaze her without uttering a word.

And so, he already made up his mind that after this, he would go where she was. He would be her bestfriend, her only protector, her living diary, her all, her love.

Make her fall in love with him...desperately falling in love with him, like what she'd always done to her.

A love so hopeless, it was like a torture to his soul.

His ever sweet Dangeline...

As years went by so quickly, he never thought of her growing so magnificently through his eyes. He had done what he needed to do-gaining her trust. He was becoming her world and the more that she craved for him, the more Ezekiel wanted her to be this hungry...greedy only to him. Starving to the point that Danger would feel this kind of sweet pains all over him. Those bittersweet tortures that only him could satisfy her. He was getting so addicted with her as much as he could taste those hungers in her deep, alluring eyes.

Ezekiel couldn't breathe as desire roared through him. To be with her, as he pulled her lips to his, it made him growled just by thinking of her taste. Those soft sweet lips under his. That innocent yet decadent taste of her lips had awakened his fierce hunger inside him that craved nothing but her. It was a kind of hunger that only his sweet Dangeline could ever satisfy.

And he didn't want God to save him from his frayed sensations.

He only wanted her...

*********************