The Merderer

A story about a woman who witnesses a crime that will change her life forever. She is taken through a passage of fear, lies, deceit and love.

©copyright - 2018. All rights reserved.

Do not steal!! Or I will murder you in your sleep!
Hahaha just kidding.
Or not...
No really I'm kidding.
Or maybe not...

__________________

All the places, names and everything else used in this book are all created from my imagination. The places especially are completely made up. You might see some funny names though. Courtesy of my imagination. I thought about using a place that actually exists but then I realized that to make a crime novel I need to know practically all there is to know in the town, state or country. And I ain't a gal of places. So I decided to make my own world. Full of my own rules.

When I say my own rules, I'm not kidding. I even made the rules of nature. Winter can occur at the middle of the year if I feel like it. Please don't be offended by that.
The currency I used in this book is called a cidar. 100 pennies=1 cidar. It exists only in my world.

Also, all the countries used in this book are black. In the normal world, black countries do not have winter but this world is not the normal world. It's better and it's my world. In essence, all my characters are black.

So my friend Robin told me to put parental guidance. I won't use bad language unless I really need to. But this is a crime novel so I can't really say. I'll rate this book PG-17.

I hope you like itt👑

-iris.