III.

Tuesday.
September 22, 2038.

Isabel was furious. She was seething with anger. One thing Isabel and her dad shared was their short temperament. They could get angry within a twinkle unlike Tamara who was a bottle that never leaked. Isabel was still in the house. She never rushed her things, life's too short was her motto. And besides, she still had a lot of time on her hands.

Isabel was a pretty girl. She wasn't on the willowy side though. She wasn't fat either. She was firm and petite in a very cute way. Red bangs fell all around her head. She had fat in all the appropriate places. Her backside was the most attractive part of her. "Round and bubbly, perfect.. " her current boyfriend always says.

Isabel was an eccentric one. She never strayed in the social side and considering how rich her dad was, she was very very popular. She had no interests. As soon she got into senior high, she was immediately offered a place in the cheerleaders squad but Bel had no use for any of that. All the jocks wanted her all the same.

She was now in her final year and never had she joined a club. She didn't need to. She had more friends and boyfriends than she knew what to do with. She attended the best school in Mish and she wasn't modest with money. Heck, she spent like there was no tomorrow. She wasn't decent either. But that's a story for another day.

She walked over to the landline and dialed Guy. Guy was her favorite driver. The reason was obvious, he was young and handsome. And he had this cute little thing he did with his mouth. It's kinda like smirking but it's not smirking. And it had the power to lift any girl off her feet. The only problem Bel had with Guy was that he was just an ordinary driver. She dated only rich, older guys. By older, I mean guys who are in their early 20s. She was gonna be eighteen next month.

"Hey. Can you come to the main house? I need to get to school." 
"Alright don't be late." She ended the call.

He arrived from his apartment in the estate within six minutes. His house was far from the main house. Isabel took her time getting her bag and refreshing her sleek makeup. She didn't listen to her mom by changing her skirt. She actually never listened to her mom. Walking in her studs and a way too tight skirt, she went out the door.

"Good morning little ma'am," Guy said giving his award winning smirk.

Bel winked at him. They enjoyed flirting with each other. She got into the Ford car and they took off.

"Turn on the music," Isabel requested, which sounded more like an order. With the music playing to the loudest volume, Bel felt like she could finally relax. "We're going to my dad's hospital first. I need to collect money from him."

"Yes ma'am," he replied. "But you know you could always ask me for money whenever you want."

Isabel chuckled. "Trust me Guy, you can't fend for my needs. The kind of money I spend everyday is enough to buy.. Well considering the fact that you're cute, let's say 10 of you."

He grimaced. "Oh Bel. You're such a comedian."

Bel shrugged 'cause she didn't even crack a joke.

They reached the hospital in silence. Bel got out of the car, and into the hospital. She took an elevator to her dad's office which was at the top most floor. Her dad's secretary wasn't on seat. That's strange. She knew something was up so she peeped through the peep hole. Voila! Her dad was having sex with another woman. Bel, being her twisted self continued  watching. But she had to admit, damn, her Dad had taste. What was he doing with somebody like mom? Suddenly she had an idea.

She entered the office without knocking and startled the two criminals. "Hi Daad."

His hussy was scrawling all about for her clothes. What's her problem? Bel thought. She was also a woman after all. But she guessed that no one would be happy to show her nudity to any stranger. Not that Bel hadn't already seen it all.