Roommates

Blake walked through the halls, looking for her new dorm; room 325. Blake hoped her and her roommate would get along. She was closed off and shy, and making close friends had always been difficult. The only person she really was good friends with was her best friend for home, Adam Taurus. They grew up together and some of her best memories had been with him. She considered him a brother, and he considered her a sister. Anyways, more importantly to Blake, she hoped her new roommate was quiet. She hated loud noises, or constant noise. She loved reading, and love curling up in a quiet room on her bed with a cup of tea and a good book.
   Lost in her thoughts, she almost missed her dorm, but managed to catch the number before passing it. As she slowly opened the door, she quietly repeated to herself please, in hopes for a good roommate. When she looked into the dorm she stopped in awe. Her dorm was so much bigger then she imagined! She walked into the main room, where there was a living room, and connected to it was a kitchen. She noticed a note on the kitchen counter that read her name. She picked up the letter and it read:

   Dear miss belladonna,
         We were thoroughly impressed with your        application, between your GPA and ACT scores. So, we have you, and your roommate one of our best dorms as a welcome gift. We are pleased to have you.
                                                  -Ozpin

   She grinned at the letter, not expected such a gift for her hard work. She then walked down the hallway which had 2 doors on either side. She assumed these were her and her roommates personal rooms. Not knowing if her roommate had been to the dorm yet, she picked the right door and walked in. She didn't see anyone and assumed if her roommate had come, then she had chosen the left room. Blake set down her suitcase and looked around her new room. In the furthest corner was a bed, and along the wall opposite of it was a L shaped desk. On the desk was a new computer. The final wall contained her closet, she opened it and found it to be a walk in closet. Becoming overwhelmed, she sat on her bed. She hadn't noticed, but there were tears falling down her cheeks and a smile plastered to her face. The dorm was amazing. She laid down and drifted to sleep.

Blake awoke a few hours to the sound of loud drumming. She assumed her new roommate had moved in as well.
   "Great" she said to herself. Her hearing was as strong as it could get, due to both her human and cat ears. She walked to her door and across the hall. She knocked on the door of her new roommates but no answer, assuming that whoever was on the other side of the door couldn't hear through the drums. She opened the door and stopped, looking around. The walls had posters of bands on them, which song lyrics from songs like "I burn" and "red like roses" on them. One corner already had yellow bedspread and a pillow with a black burning heart on it. Along one wall was an acoustic guitar, an electric guitar, and a drum set. That's when she saw her.