The blonde

The blonde girl who bumped into her earlier was sitting at the drum set with a headset on and drumming away. With her eyes closed. Blake just watched, the girl had a kind of funny grin on her face. She looked so happy, and honestly it looked natural for her to be there. Blake found it adorable.
The blonde finished the song she was playing, and opened her eyes. When she finally spotted Blake, she jumped, not expecting to be met with amber eyes. She took off her headphones and got up from the drum set. Blake looked into the blondes lilac eyes. She'd never seen anything like them. The blonde walked up the Blake and stuck out her hand.
"
Hellllo!" The blonde said, almost sang "I like your... pajamas! I'm yang!" Blake looked her up and down, hesitating, but finally took yangs hand.
"Blake" she said.
"Well hi-ya blake!" Yang was wearing an orange crop top with a leather jacket, black skinny jeans and brown boots. Blake couldn't help but notice Yangs toned stomach. Before yang could noticed she whipped her eyes back up to the lilac pools.
   "I see you like music" said Blake, looking around.
   "Yeah! I actually am in a band with my buddies Sun, Neptune, Weiss, and my sister Ruby! We started it my junior year of high school. Weiss is our lead, sun sings and plays lead guitar, Neptune's on bass, Ruby's on piano, and I play drums." This girl sure does like to talk, thought Blake. "I'm lucky that I didn't have to leave them for college, since I live in town. Sun and Neptune came here for me as well, Weiss and Ruby are juniors in high school." Blake thought for a minute, and realized it was yang and the blonde, who she assumed to be sun or Neptune, were the ones who ran into her earlier.
   "Hey, you're the one who knocked me over earlier!" Blake said. Yang looked back at her as her eye got wide.
   "That was you!? I'm so sorry! Sun was running after me trying to steal my phone for taking an embarrassing pic of him. I didn't even see you, I'm sorry" yang said, grabbing Blake's arm.
   "Its... okay. Thanks for apologizing" Blake was going to continue her sentence, but she was cut off by a rather large grumbling sound coming from her stomach.
   "Awh it the kitty cat hungry?" Said Yang, Blake looked up and blushed. "How about we head out and grab some food?"
  "Yeah sure." Blake walked back to her room and grabbed a black leather jacket. She slipped on some knee high black boots and together they headed out.