You look perfect

A few weeks had gone by since capture the flag, and not only was Blake becoming better friends with Yangs group, but also becoming closer friends with Yang. She noticed herself going out with Yang more, and doing more activities with the group. She was really enjoying herself, except for one thing.
   She could never stop thinking about Yang. She loved the Yangs beautiful smile, the way her eyes lit up when she got excited. She loved the idea of running her hands through Yangs long blonde hair, and her abs...
   Blake this is enough. Text Adam. He'll know how to help
  Blake pulled out her scroll and texted her best friend. It had been a while since they spoke, since both were busy with college.

================================
Blake: Adam I have a problem
Adam: what's wrong?
Blake: there's this... girl
Adam: what did she do! Who do I need to punch!
Blake: NO NO NO! Not that, I mean there's this girl I like
Adam: oh okay. What about it
Blake: well we're becoming close friends but I can't get her out of my head. I'm falling for her hard and I don't want to mess up our friendship.
Adam: hmm... has she shown any signs of liking you?
Blake: well she always asks me to join in group activities, we watch Netflix together after working on homework... she always hugs me. But she's like that with everyone
Adam: Netflix and Chill? ;)
Blake: shut up you know what I mean
Adam: idk Blake, maybe just talk to her about it. You can't go wrong with the truth. And if she truly cares about you she won't let it effect your friendship. Hey I gotta go, class is starting. But let's call sometime! We need to catch up. TTYL

================================

   Blake set her phone down and sighed, laid down on the couch and drifted to sleep.

   She was woken up an hour later by Yang staring at her. Blake nearly jumped out of her skin.
    "Jesus Yang you scared me!" Blake screamed.
   "Sorry" Yang said, laughing " I just have a question. So the bands playing a junior tonight, and It would really mean a lot to me if you came..." Yang said looking down. Blake thought she noticed a blush on Yangs cheek, but dismissed the thought.
   "Yang of course I'll come, you know i love your music" Blake said.
   "Perfect!" Yang said, looking up with a bright smile. "It starts at 7, it's 5 now so you've got 2 hours. I gotta go and set up, but Nora said you could ride with her and the rest of JNPR."
   "Alright, see you then" said Blake smiling. She decided she should probably shower before the show. She hopped in the shower and stood under the water for a while, thinking. Once she was done she dried her hair and decided she wanted to try and look nice for Yang. She put on a tight black dress, with some black heels. She checked the clock and saw it was 6:30. She suddenly heard a knock on the door.
   "Blake we gotta go! It's gonna get packed in there!" Yelled Nora from the hall.
    "Coming!" Yelled blake back, she looked at herself one last time in the mirror, and headed out.

By the time they got to juniors the place was packed. Blake was scared they would have to sit in the back, but yang noticed them as the walked in and ran over.
   "Hey guys! We saved you some seat in the front." Said Yang, taking Blake's hand and leading the rest of front to sit. Yang placed Blake right in the middle, and then handed her an iced tea. Blake looked up and smiled as Yang went and sat at her drum set.
   "Alright everyone thank you so much for coming out tonight! We've missed performing here and we're so happy to see so much support!" Weiss said to the crowd, which was followed by clapping. "We've got a great set for you tonight, and even have a little surprise from one of our bandmates! But we'll get to that later! Now, let's get this party started!!!"
With Weiss ending her opening speech we heard a one, two, three, four from Sun and suddenly Yang was playing away at her drums. Blake couldn't come up with words to describe how much she loved watching Yang play. The hour felt like seconds, but suddenly it was 8:00. They still had half an hour left, Weiss walked up to the mic. "Alright everyone we're throwing things up a bit. So I mentioned we have a surprise tonight! We'll our very own drummer Yang will be singing one special song for a special someone!!!" With those words yang got up from the drum and grabbed the acoustic guitar. The crowd cheered as she sat and pulled the mic stand to her mouth.
   "Uh hey g-guys" yang said. Blake swore this was the first time she'd ever seen Yang nervous. " there's this special person in my life here tonight, and I want to play a song for them." With that, the crowd cheered once again. Once they calmed yang started to strum, looking at the ground.

I found a love for me, darling just dive right in and follow my lead. Well I found a girl, beautiful and sweet. I never knew you were that someone waiting for me.

   Blake's jaw dropped in awe. She had never heard Yang sing before, but she had the most beautiful voice ever. A few people in the crowd whooped and Hollered

Cause we were just kids when we fell in love, not knowing what it was. I will not give you up this time, but darling just kiss me slow. Your heart is all I own, and in your eyes your holding mine.

   On the last line yang looked up with her beautiful lilac eyes and stared right into Blake's amber ones. Yang loves the way her amber eyes burned, and Blake loves how Yangs lilac pools were a sign of peace and comfort for her.

Baby I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms. Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song. When you said you looked a mess, I whisper underneath my breath, but you heard it. Darling, you look perfect tonight

   Yangs eyes bore into Blake's but Blake couldn't look away. She felt tears streaming down her face and a smile growing across her face. More cheers from JNPR and the rest of the band came. They all knew they song was for Blake.
   Once Yang finished the song, both girls were crying. They both stood up and went to hug each other. Blake whisper into Yangs ear "thank you" and yang just nodded into Blake's shoulder. Around the everyone was cheering and clapping. Eventually they pulled away from the hug, and both laughed when looking at each other.
   The band finished up their set. The night magical. The band took compliments from those who came, and Blake waited around for Yang. Once the place was cleared out they packed their supplies and headed out. Blake loved riding on BMBLB with Yang, being able to hold onto her.
   Once they got back to the dorm, they spent a few hours talking about anything and everything. By 3 am Yang decided it was time for bed and pecked Blake's cheek before turning to leave. Blake grabbed Yangs hand.
   "Don't leave" Blake said, looking at Yang. Yang smiled and picked Blake up bridal style and carried her to Yangs room and laid her down on the yellow bed. Yang then crawled into bed next to her, and wrapped her arm around blacks side. Yang kissed the back of Blake's neck, and within minutes Blake could hear the soft sound of snoring coming from yang. She smiled to herself as she finally drifted off to sleep.