Dream Team • Morty

Y/N's gonna get revenge on Rick? I'd like to see this. Y/n is letting me help her. She's really hot when she gets all demonic. Aww Geez... Just tell her already Morty!

Morty's POV

I hand Y/N a soda, what on Earth is she going to do with it?

"Thanks Morty" , she kisses my cheek, I love all her kisses, they make me feel special.

She goes over to the sink, opens the soda, and spills a few good sips of soda in her hair, where the gum was.

It came right out! Woah!

"H-how did you know that was going to work?" I asked her.

"Simple, soda is just the answer to everything!" She smiles.

Her smile is so perfect, her teeth, white, her cheeks, a beautiful pink, I loved her.

"So here's the plan, we are gonna fuck up Rick's alcohol." She continues...

"W-were gonna kill H-HIM!" I shout.

"Shut the fuck up! No, we are just gonna replace it." She hold on her portal gun.

"I'll be back." She says.

I wait for her, she's taking a little longer then I thought she would.

She comes back it a bottle.

"I made this myself and tested it a few years ago, it's supposed to make feel like you're being tickled, nonstop, for a good 5 Minutes." She keeps a straight face.

"It's not the evilest thing in the world, but when something is tickling you, and you keep laughing, your sides are gonna hurt, plus, Rick just seems like he'd kill you if you even dare tickle him." She gives me an evil grin.

"Your job is to get me a couple of things." I nod.

"I'm going to need, a plastic small pill looking container, and bowl with ice in it." She waits for me, I come back with everything.

"I'm gonna need your help to make this into a pill, Morty." She pats my back.

"This bottle is filled with power, it won't reacted until it's been compressed and has an alcoholic conductor. So this is a genius plan." She cackles.

She pours some of the power into the container, and presses it with her finger, she puts in in a bowl of ice, and takes the bowl.

"I'm gonna take this to my freezer at my house, so Rick doesn't find it." She whispers, I nod.

"It will take 1 hour, so when I come back, I promised before, I'd explain the whole "Rick gave me this gun thing.""She opens up a portal and leaves.

She comes straight back.

"You deserve an explanation." She says pulling me to the couch.

--------------------------------------------
Next Chapter coming soon...
Go check out my NEW Story called
"Shattered" It's a RickXReader Fanfic.

Enjoy!

Deuces~Author-Chan
SenseiSaitama1