Payback, Gone Wrong? • Morty

Y/N and I feel asleep on the couch. I woke up, somewhere around late at night. Wait, is that Y/N, oh yeah, she fell asleep, and I did too.

Morty's POV

She looked so peaceful sleeping on my chest, is watching her sleep a bad thing? I guess we will get Rick tomorrow, thank God tomorrow is Saturday. I look at my phone, I got a text message from, Rick, Mom, Dad, and Summer...

Dad: Seriously, who let her in? 😕

Rick: You guys getting it on, on the couch. 😏

Summer: Someone's got a girlfriend. 😉

Mom: You look like a cute couple! 😆

I blush at all the messages, and I look over to Y/N, and smile.

"You look so peaceful, sleeping." She was sleeping, at least so I thought.

"I know." She says smirking.

"YOU'RE AWAKE!?!" I scream.
"FOR HOW LONG?" I ask her.

"Long before you woke up, and long enough to see those text messages." She blushes.

"Y-you, y-you read them?" I was a little nervous.

"Yeah, I mean, your phone was there and.. I though I'd add myself as one of your contacts... But then I saw the messages... You're password isn't very clever." She points to my phone.

"1-2-3-4." She giggles.

"Can it, Y/N." I blush.

"What's your p-password?" I ask her.

"More clever than yours!" She smiles.

Her smile, is so beautiful.

"Give me your phone." I ask her, she hands it to me.

I try a couple of times, it didn't work, until finally her phone popped up a message.

Password Hint: "A Date Of A Special Person."

She looks at me, confused at what I was looking at.

"Good luck cracking it." She smirks.

"Someone important." I whisper faintly.

Could it be me?

I try my own Birthday.

"I-it worked." I show her the unlock phone screen. Her wallpaper was a photo me sleeping and her giving me bunny ears, I turn a little red, feeling my face heat up a bit.

"Y-you figured it out?!?" She was a little embarrassed, you could tell by the tone of her voice. She sits up.

"I guess I'm important?" I wink at her.
"Pfft, no." She tried to hide her face.
"You must like me?" I smirk.
"W-what m-makes y-you t-think t-that?" She was stuttering, hard.

"I'm sleeping as you're wallpaper." I point to myself on her phone.

She snatches her phone a punches me.

"Oww! I was just kidding.. I know you'd never like me." That last part was faint, she didnt hear it.

"Let's get a better photo?" I ask her.
"Really?" She got all excited, it was just a photo, unless.. does she feel the same way I do?

I flip to her camera app and point the camera towards us.

"One, Two, Th-." She stopped when I kissed her cheek and took the photo.

We both look at the photo. I was kissing her cheek and she was all red and smiling.

"That's a k-keeper." I smack her arm.
"S-send it t-to M-me." I tell her.