Getting Ready ~ Y/N (tad of Morty)

You and Morty finished school and headed home, you both couldn't wait for the dance tonight.

Y/N POV

I can't wait for the dance, it's in an hour. I just hope that tonight will be special...

"Y-y/n?" Morty knocks on "our" door.
"Yep?" I ask turning around, facing him.

"Are y-you ready for the dance?" He stutter slightly.

"I'm a little nervous to be honest, I've never been to a dance before." I slow sit on the bed, letting it make a little squeak in the springs.

"I-it will be fun. It's my first time too." He sat on the bed next to me.

I awkwardly laugh.

"Fun.." I mumble.

"Why don't you m-make your self look pretty with the make-up I bought you?" He asked.

"I-i mean, you're already pretty, just prove you are." He walking over to the make up he bought me and hands it over.

"We g-got an hour, I'll go get dressed too." He walked over to the closet and grabs his tux.

"You're not allowed to come in this room until I'm don't then." I laugh.

"I'll be downstairs." He snaps his fingers and walks away with his tux, closing the door.

"What should I put on?" I ask myself.

"Lipstick?"
"Mascara?"
"Blush?"
"Eye liner?"

I'll just got with it, wing it.

I walk over to a mirror we got in the room a few days ago.

After experiments, and mistakes, I finally was done trying.

I open I door slightly.

"S-summer?" I call.
"Summer?" I call once more.

"Yes Y/N?" She walks up the stairs and enters the room.

I close the door and lock it once more.

"Woah.. what.." She asked.

"I never really had to wear makeup before." I twirl my hair.

"Here." She smiled.

"I'll help you." She grabs a makeup cloth and wipes off my big failure.

We started talking, bonding, Summer taught me how to use this stuff properly.

"So how's you and your boyfriend?" I ask her.

"Don't even get me started." She was irritated, not because of me, but because of the question.

"He left me for this stupid dumb girl!" She shouted.

"For her massive stripper titties!" She groaned.

"Please, I'm sure you have more boob then her." I roll my eyes, laughing.

"You, you, mean it?" She asked.

"Of course, I'm not good at lying either.." She smiles.

"Thanks, I just wish that, he could see that." She sighed.

"Summer, you don't need a man to make you feel special, you're smart, pretty. Boys are just dumb and blind." I told her.

"Really?" She smiled wider.

"For dumping you, for another girl, I'd say he was blinder then blind." I chuckle.

"Yeah, your right! You, you know what? I don't need him! I'm a strong, independent woman!" She shouted with such a confident tone.