Chapter 3: I Need You

I made a mistake! I posted chapter 2 without reading it first so I kinda made a mistake on it. But I've already edited it so... if you have time, please take a chance to read it again.

Thanks!

************

Chapter 3

Kuroko's POV

It has been three days since the first day that I woke up. 'Til now, I still refuse to meet Akashi-kun. I'm afraid that if I saw him now, I'll easily give in and forgive him for hurting me. He's been hurting me emotionally and last time, he hurt me physically. I'm not yet married to him and I'm already suffering domestic violence. That's if you could call a slap domestic violence. Sigh.

"Tetsu..."

"Aomine-kun."

He pulled the chair next to my bed and sit down. "How are you feeling?"

"Awful."

"Tetsu...."

"If you're going to apologize again for not telling me, please, don't." I said. "I understand why you did what you did."

"But it still not..."

"Aomine-kun... please. Don't."

"I understand." He leaned back on his chair. "Tetsu, please don't ever try to kill yourself again."

"I won't... trust me on this." I resigned myself to death but I can't and would never hurt this child that I'm carrying.

"Please talk to me if something's bothering you." He leans closer to me and take hold of my hand. "Please stop hurting yourself... If you want to hurt someone, do it on me. Stop adding scars to your skin anymore."

I smiled weakly at him. "I won't hurt myself anymore... I won't do it, okay."

"But Tetsu..."

"How's... How's Akashi-kun?"

Aomine-kun raised an eyebrow on me. "That fucker? He's outside your room."

"Would you... Would you please... let him in?"

"Why would you let him in?"

"I just... I just want to talk to him."

"After everything that happened? He fucking slap you!"

"I... Please... Let me at least talk to him."

He stared at me for a long while. "Fine. But if he shows any sign of hurting you... I'll throw him out of the room." He stood up and went outside. Probably to call Akashi-kun. After a few seconds, Akashi-kun comes in, rushing to me but before he could even get near my bed, Aomine-kun barred his way. "Don't push your luck."

"Tetsuya... Tetsuya..."

"Akashi-kun."

"Oh god, Tetsuya, please don't leave me. Please..." Ignoring Aomine-kun, he moved closer to me and grabbed my hands. "I'm sorry... I'm really sorry... I'll never do it again. I swear on my mother's grave that I would never cheat on you again, just please, please don't leave me. I love you so much, I can't bear to lose you." He brought it to his lips and kissed it tenderly. "I could never lose you... I never want to lose you..."

Exhaustion, fear, and despair are all I could see on my lover's eyes. He looked like he hadn't slept yet. His complexion is pale and he's a bit thinner than usual. "I... I was so hurt, Akashi-kun."

"I know... I know and I'm willing to accept any kind of punishment that you'll give me." He said. "I'll do anything... just please please forgive me..."

"Three years... You cheated on me for three years... I've been hurting for so long, Akashi-kun."

"Tetsu-"

"Please... I... I'm not breaking up with you.... Yet." I said as I squeezed his hands. "I... need time to think. I need time for myself, Akashi-kun. I need time to believe in myself and to believe in you as well... I need time to collect the broken pieces of my heart."

"Then... let me help you... Let me help put back the he-"

"Kurokocchi!" The door slammed open and an out of breath Kise-kun shows up. "You bastard!" Kise-kun suddenly stormed inside the room and pulled Akashi-kun away from me, as well as punching him. "Get away from Kurokocchi!" He straddled him and kept on punching him.

"Kise-kun?!" I looked at Aomine-kun. "Stop them!"

"Why would I? That bastard deserves a beating." Aomine-kun said as stopped me from getting off the bed. He put a hand on my eyes to not let me see what Kise-kun is doing to Akashi-kun.

"No! Stop it, Kise-kun!" I yelled. "He's not even fighting!" I tried to get away from Aomine-kun. "Kise-kun, please stop!"

"I won't stop!" Kise-kun yelled back. "You can't make me stop, Kurokocchi!"

The commotion got louder when Midorima-kun went inside together with the hospital staff and tried to pry Kise-kun off from Akashi-kun.

"Why are you not stopping them, Aomine?!" Midorima asked as he helped Akashi-kun stand up.

"It's because he deserves a beating." He answered as he glared at Akashi-kun.

"Then we all deserve a beating! We knew about this but we didn't stop it from happening!"

"You know about what he did to Kurokocchi as well?! And you just freaking let him?!" Kise-kun shouted. "I thought you're better than this, Midorimacchi!"

They started yelling at each other. Hurling hurtful and cursing words. At first it was tolerable, but then I started feeling bad. A sharp pain was attacking my belly and I pale when I realized that my child might be in danger. I looked around and my eyes fell on Akashi-kun. He's beaten black and blue but he still got his eyes fixed on me. Akashi-kun... I mouthed. He took the chance that everyone's focus left him and went by my side.

"What's wrong, love?" He asked anxiously.

"I-It hurts... My belly hurts." I looked up at him with my eyes brimming with tears. "O-Our child..."

His eyes widen at my words. "Tetsuya.... Shintaro! Stop fighting with them and check on Tetsuya!"

They all look back at us.

"Kuroko?"

"My belly... it hurts..."

"Move aside!"

Midorima-kun throw all of them out but I tightened my hold on Akashi-kun, not letting him out of my sight. Because of my insistence, they let Akashi-kun by my side and throw everyone else that not needed in the room.