Chapter 9: Aomine's Loyalty

Aomine kept on sulking in the corner. It’s totally out of his character and if given a choice he would never sulk like a little kid but his pride and dignity had been crushed real hard.
He just asked help from Akashi and the devil made him promise that he would be his lackey… for eternity.
“No! No, no, no! How the hell did even Tetsu learn that I’m the one who did that to his milkshake?! This is all planned by that sadistic boyfriend of him…. Damn that Akashi…” Aomine groans as he reflects on his life choices.
“Aomine-kun sure lost it.” Kuroko hummed in delight. “Do you think we broke him?”
“No love.” Akashi answered. “He must have been reflecting on what went wrong with his life.”
“Damn you Akashi! Stop whispering evil words to Tetsu!” Aomine yelled. Akashi kissed Kuroko’s temple that only fueled Aomine’s anger. “Yo-“
“Daiki. Should I remind you that you’re now my servant?”
“How the hell did Tetsu even learn of it?! I got rid of all the evidence!” Aomine asked.
“Akashi-kun got almost every corner of our home in surveillance. I learned about it last time and asked him about what happened to my milkshake.” Kuroko answered.
“You… You planned all this?!”
“I planned nothing.” Akashi answered honestly. “We both know how scary he could get when it involves his milkshake. I barely managed to limit him into a single drink in a day.”
“Tsk. Fuck.” Aomine grumpily stood up and flopped himself beside Kuroko. “So, what do you need my loyalty for? I’ll say this in advance, if you ever brought me in your cheating charade I will personally break your goddamn face.”
“I won’t. Aomine-kun, Akashi-kun was not cheating on me voluntarily.”
“What the hell are you feeding Tetsu’s mind, you damn cheater?”
“Listen to us first before you start bitching, Aomine-kun.” Kuroko snapped. “You’re wasting time with your babbling and I don’t like it.”
Aomine quickly shut his mouth up.
*********
“Why didn’t you inform us before? We would help you for fuck sake!”
“And take the risk of all of you getting hurt? No.” Akashi answered. “It’s better that only I dealt with it.”
“We almost lost Tetsu!”
“And I regret that the most.” Akashi answered. “I never want my beloved to get hurt again that’s why I’m taking this risk of letting you know and asked for your help.” Akashi put his arms around his beloved and kisses the top of his head.
“We should tell the others about this.”
“No.” Akashi shook his head. “There’s a possibility that someone within our group is in cahoots with them.”
“Are you doubting our friends?” Aomine asked. “We’ve known each other since our middle school years! Why would you doubt them?!”
“Furihata’s a good friend of mine yet he still betrayed us.” Kuroko suddenly said. “Right now, the only person that I trust are Akashi and you. I don’t want to risk my child’s life, Aomine-kun.”
Aomine thought for a while. “What about Kagami?”
Kuroko looked at his fiancé. “I think we could trust him. Kagami-kun, despite not telling me about your supposed cheating with Furihata is the one that actually gave me a lot of hint that something’s going on between you two behind my back.”
“….”Akashi thought that he should do something to Kagami for giving his lovely ‘wife’ hints that resulted to his depression but decided not to. He doesn’t want his beloved to get mad at him. Especially now that he’s pregnant. “Okay… Four heads are better than three.”
“Aomine-kun is all brawl no brain so is Kagami-kun.” Kuroko remarked.
“Is it just me or is it that Tetsu’s really gotten much much crueler?”
“Hormones.” Akashi said blankly. “And that’s just the tip of the iceberg.”

**********
Another chapter!
Yay!
Akashi and Kuroko’s starting to build their offense! The war’s about to begin!
YukiGane