Chapter 4: Give me a Chance

Kuroko's POV

Midorima-kun thoroughly checked me up. He only showed us his relieved face when he was sure that me and the baby were fine. He let the others in and started lecturing them about not giving me too much stress, that includes not beating up Akashi-kun where I could see it.

"So, does that mean that we could beat him up when Tetsu's not around?"

"No." Midorima-kun strictly said. "No beating anyone up. You'll end up in jail. I don't care about you guys but I don't want anything to happen to Kuroko and his baby if he learned that you were in jail because you beat and left his boyfriend half dead."

"So, he's really pregnant?" Aomine-kun asked.

"He is. He's on his second month." Midorima-kun answered as he crossed his arms.

"Great. Now he's tied up with him." Aomine-kun glared at Akashi-kun who's sitting on the chair placed on the side of my bed.

"You're wrong, Aominecchi." Kise-kun suddenly said. "Having Akashi's baby doesn't mean that he's tied to him." He went by the other side of my bed and took my other hand. "I can take care of him and his baby more than Akashi could ever do."

"Back off, Kise." Akashi-kun angrily said.

"After what you've done? Hell no." Kise-kun amazingly stood his ground against Akashi-kun. It's one of the rare chances that I see him not obey Akashi-kun.

"You two, what part of not stressing Kuroko out is hard to understand?" Midorima-kun sighed. "Kuroko, tell these imbeciles to go leave for a while. By the looks of it, they'll only listen to you."

I nod my head. "Please leave."

"Tetsuya, I-"

"It's alright." I cut him off. "Get yourself some medical attention first then you can come back here. You too, Kise-kun. Please blow some steam off. We haven't seen you for a really long time and I really want to talk to you again. Aomine-kun, please take them out."

"If that's what you want, Tetsu." He grabbed Kise-kun's collar. "I believe you could see yourself out, Akashi." Akashi nods after taking a long look at me. "Then I'm taking this one out."

"Wait! I want to stay with Kurokocchi!" Kise wails as Aomine-kun dragged him out.

"I'll be back, love." Akashi-kun kissed my forehead before he left to get himself treated.

"Kuroko, I'll say this again. Don't get yourself stressed out. It's bad for you and your baby." Midorima-kun reminded me. "If you want to, I could ban Akashi from coming here and seeing you."

"You don't have to do that." I said. "I love seeing him."

He kept on staring at me like I'm some kind of a weird thing. "Love seeing him?"

I nod my head. "Something about him makes me want to cuddle him so much."

"Shouldn't you hate him for what he did?"

"..But I want to see him.... I love his smell."

".... I should do my research about pregnancy." Midorima-kun took his phone out.

**********

Kise-kun's POV

"I don't get it." I paced the floor back and forth trying to thin on why would Kurokocchi still wants to be with Akashi. "This totally doesn't make sense! He cheated on him! The most logical thing to do when someone cheated on you is to break up with them, right?"

Momoi-chan, who just arrived at the scene with Kagamicchi, stared at me. "He loves him that much."

"Sometimes love just ain't enough!" I answered.

"He's stubborn." Kagamicchi added. "Stubborn as hell. If he thinks that Akashi will and well, he actually did end everything with Furihata already, he will eventually go back to him."

"Then we should stop him!" I said.

"How?" Aominecchi asked. "Remember back in high school, he stubbornly played basketball just to make us realize that basketball is not all about victory. That there's still fun in playing it." He sighed as he leaned at the wall. "And he even successfully brought back the Akashi that we know."

"I won't accept this! If he's giving Akashi another chance then he might as well give me as well!"

"What do you mean?" Momoi-chan asked.

"I want Kurokocchi. I love him. I never stop loving him." I sincerely confessed. "And I won't stand on the sidelines if I know that the man that he chose over me is not treasuring him like I do."

"What about his child? Their child?" Aominecchi asked. "Would you be able to accept it?"

"He or she is Kurokocchi's child. I would love him nonetheless." I answered.

**********

Akashi's POV

I messed up. I messed up really bad.

I hurt the love of my life. I almost lost him. And not just him... I almost lost our child.

God. I won't be able to forgive myself if something ever happened to them.

Tetsuya's my life. He's my everything....

"You know, instead of beating yourself over this, why not try to persuade him that you're never hurting him again?" Reo said. He's a doctor here and he's the one treating me now.

"I'm trying."

"So, you broke up with him?"

"I'm never breaking up with Tetsuya!"

"Not him. The other him."

"Of course I did." I said. "Tetsuya's the only one I love."

"Yet you cheat on him." He said as pressed the final dressing on my wounds. "There, all done."

"Thank you."

"I don't understand you." He said as he started cleaning his things up. "You love Tetsuya this much yet you still cheat on him. Your relationship has been going strong ever since high school so why cheat on him? Is this some kind of fetish?"

No matter how much I want to answer his question, I can't tell. I can't tell him why I did what I did. "I never want to hurt Tetsuya.... That's why I'm trying to keep everything under the rag."

"Is there something that you're not telling me? Does this thing between you and Furihata not consensual?"

"I have to go back." I quickly stood up to avoid the topic. "My Tetsuya needs me." I left him and went on my way back to Tetsuya's room. I won't let my child and Tetsuya get caught with it. As long as I'm alive.