Chapter 1

September.

It all happened in September. It changed my mind about everything.

Nothing seemed to be real, it was heart breaking at the same time quite satisfying. The sudden change of events just blew my mind. I thought it was all just a dream but no, its wasn't , it all happened in September.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Wednesday's POV)

Chapter 1

Friday, September 1st

Standing under the warm water on a cold morning like this made me relax. I thought to myself, 'Hey its going to be an awesome month!'. I just had a hunch that it would all be better.

It was a pretty rough last month considering I had an argument with my boyfriend. Not just one but tons. We could never really agree on things. I always had to let him win and watch my ideas fly out the window. He doesn't always let me have a say in anything. He's becoming more self-centered lately. It kinda bugs me and I despise this attitude of his.

I hurriedly stepped out of the shower and wrap myself in my baby blue bathrobe. After 10 minutes of trying to untangle my hair, I gave up. My hair will never cooperate with me. I slip into my striped pencil skirt and a black blouse. To top of my look I threw a trench coat on. I got it for my 24th birthday last year from my best friend Carmen.

I'm not the type of person to dress up, trust me, but this was an important job interview. I've been sending out emails all week and only 1 out of like 100 of them replied. I was very thankful.

Since my hair isn't working today, I just neatly bun it up and try to make it cute. I applied some make up and a touch of lip gloss. I don't know why but i just love the sparkles in my lip gloss. Slipping into my heels I grab my car key and hook my bag onto my shoulder. I swing open the door and walk confidently to my car.

I felt quite ecstatic. My first real job interview after graduating from college. I just kept praying that everything would be all right. That I wont mess it all up.

Finally the interview was done. I gave a sigh if relief and drove to the near by cafe. Drinking a hot cup of coffee in this cold weather is just a fantastic feeling. Looking out the glass window I see trees turning red. Its Autumn, my most favorite season. I've been waiting 20 minutes and he still hasn't arrived yet. I took another sip, slowly savoring the sweetness of my coffee.

"Wednesday!", I turn back to see my boyfriend , Samuel, standing at the glass door grinning at me. I call him Sam for short. He kisses me gently on the cheek and then sat across the table from me. His smile was so handsome that its making me blush. I tried covering my cheeks but I knew my face was as red as a tomato. "How was your job interview my Dear?" he said in his low voice.

"It was nerve-racking but somehow I managed." I reply with a relaxed smile on my face. We were at the cafe for a long time. We talked about the problems we've been facing in our relationship. We just kept trying to hold on. I knew that 'we' are going nowhere. No matter how hard I tried we are just going to face the same problems again and fight and all those things that makes us weaker.

The day went by slower than i had expected. I've been in bed just thinking and thinking. Sam hasn't texted me the whole day after our not so great conversation at the cafe earlier this morning. Sigh.

I dialed his number on my phone and it rang a few times but no one picked up. It was unusual for him to not pick up my calls. I texted him a few times and still no answer. Maybe he is still upset with me for not trusting him enough. He had cheated on me once before but I forgave him for that because I'm in love with him. What can I do?

I grab some movies and bought a box of pizza. I wanted to stop by his apartment to maybe cuddle and watch movies together. Something to cheer him up.

Checking my phone and he still didn't text me back. I felt anxious but maybe he was sleeping. While walking to his door, I heard weird sounds and its kinda creeping me out. I sneakily unlocked his door, with the extra key he gave me, and enter.

My jaw dropped to the floor.

Tears start to ball in my eyes at what I saw. I became so speechless.

"Sam..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading. Sorry if there is a lot of errors and grammatical issues. Its my first time writing so I hope you like it :)

XOXO,

Alysha.