Chapter 6

(Wednesday's POV)

Chapter 6

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why isn't a guy like Henry married? I mean he is so good-looking, tall and perfect. I think he is rich, he has a huge car and always wears his cunning outfits. Maybe he is married. Omg, I'm on a date with someone's husband. But there's no ring on his ring finger, no he can't be married. Stay focus Wednesday.

"I'm sorry if you had to skip work to meet me today. I couldn't let a beautiful woman slip away." He said apologetically with a dashing smile.

"What do you mean skip work? Today is a Sunday. I don't work on Sundays." I couldn't help but laugh at his sillyness. He checked his phone and put it down embarrassedly.

"Oh.. I guess I lost track of the day. All I could think about all was your beautiful face. I swear." He smirked and winked. No one has ever said that to me. Never. Not even my ex boyfriend. He even called me beautiful twice. I nodded and looked down onto the nice marble table.

Breaking the awkward silence he asked, " So where do you work at?"

"Oh I just went to a job interview two days ago and got a job as a personal assistance of a CEO of a bank company. The building is a few bus stops away from my apartment. I'm very thankful for that." I said confidently with a wide smile.

"Congratulations. So ho-" The waiteress cut him off by serving our food. I ordered pancakes and hot chocolate, Henry ordered waffles with a scoop of icecream and a cup of Americano. The food smell so good I just dive in. I could feel him gaze at me eating.

"Stop staring and start eating. Your icecream is going to melt." I continued munching on the pancakes, they were the best I've ever eaten. I took a sip of my hot chocolate, slowly savoring the chocolatey milky taste.

I peeked over my cup and our eyes met. His eyes had the same sparkles in them when we first met. I look down at his food and its half finished. Wow okay that was fast, I'm only 1 quater done. I have to finish quickly or else he will get to watch me eat. 

Watch me eat = Creepy 

To avoid that creepiness I wolf down my pancakes. Bad idea. I started choking on the pancakes. I bet he thinks this is the worst date ever. I should have let him watch me eat now he has to watch me choke on my food.

(Henry's POV) 

Oh god is she choking? I couldn't control my laughter. She looks so cute all trying to hide the fact that she needs help. I walk over behind her and pat her back gently. A waiter came over with a glass of water and passed it to her. She force down the whole glass and coughed a little. Her hands covered her face in embarressment.

"Are you alright?" I asked her as I move back into my seat.

"I'm okay." She murmured, slowly removing her hands from her face.

"I assume you are in a rush, do you have to be somewhere right now? We can continue this another day if you wish."

"Oh no no no, I didn't want you to finish your food first and watch me eat. I always take my time to eat because I love to savor the different flavors. I'm sorry I made you worry." She sighed and looked down to her plate. Tears start to build up in her eyes. She hurriedly wipe it away and smiled at me. Is she okay?

(Wednesday's POV)

The thought of Sam came rushing to my head. Why now? Tears build up in my eyes. I can't let Henry see. To cover it up I smiled at him and he gave me a curios look.

A phone call from Henry's phone made me jump a little. I was too busy just studying his emotions. He looked as if he was trying to read my mind. "Just give me a sec, I need to take this call." He tapped my shoulder gently and walked out. 

While he was talking on the phone I finished my cup of hot chocolate but it was a bit cold. I guess warm chocolate then. I looked out the window he wasn't there. Two hands rested on my shoulders. The table almost went flying because I was surprised.

"I'm back" He wispered into my ear. It send shivers down my spine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks again for reading. :))

XOXO, 

Alysha