Chapter 2

(Wednesday's POV)

Chapter 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My jaw dropped to the floor.

Tears start to ball in my eyes at what I saw. I became so speechless.

"Sam..."

Tears start to wet my cheeks. I just stand there, rooted to the ground. The box of freshly baked pizza just drop to the floor.

How could I have trusted him, how could I have forgiven him. My heart broke into tiny tiny fragments. I should have listen to Carmen, she was right.

"Wednesday, its not what it looks like! I can explain!" he yell while trying to pull his pants up. Naked on his couch was Abigail, the girl he cheated on me with. I knew it. I knew they still had something going on. I kept pushing my thoughts aside, never really think about it. 'Once a cheater, always a cheater.' thats what Carmen always reminds me but I completely ignored her.

How could I have fallen for him. He hurt me too much yet still I hold on, I still think he loves me but in reality he doesn't.

"Well it sure looks like you're having fun with her. Sorry to interrupt." I turn my back at him and walk out the door. Someone grabs my hand tight. I turn back and it was Sam. Before he could even blink my hand flew across his face.

"Honey wait! Just listen to me okay?" Cupping his face with his hands he cries in pain. "She just came on to me and suddenly all of our clothes were off. Please trust me."

"I had enough of your bullshit. Get out of my face you idiot. I'm never trusting you ever. Never in a million years!" I kept hitting his arm until he finally let go. "Its over, don't ever think about calling or texting me. Its over!" I cried out. I try to hide my watery eyes but i couldn't help it.

I ran down the hall way as he stand there with Abigail wrapped around his arm, watching me run and he knew our love was dead.

"Carmen... Carmen come on pick up the phone." I murmured, walking back and forth. "Please pick up..." I was about to give up but then she picks up.

"Hello Wendy. What's up?" She said in her cute high pitched and cheerful voice as always. She just loves calling me Wendy, I'm not sure why.

"Everything is down." I continued sobbing. "He cheated on me... Again!" I continued sobbing uncontrollably. She calms me down and ask me to come over but I refuse. I told her I wanted to be alone and she understood.

I texted her everything afterwards as I just couldn't bring myself to talk to anyone right now.

I've been crying for hours. My life just ended. He was still running through my head. No matter how hard I tried he was still there. The whole night I tossed and turned in bed. I kept thinking 'What did I do wrong? Was I not good enough?'. I knew the reason why he slept with her, its because I was never ready. Yes I was scared so what? That doesn't mean you can go sleeping with another girl. The same things kept running through my mind. I am so frustrated! Ugh.

I walk to the toilet. Wash my face and trying to clear my mind. I look in the mirror, telling my self everything would be better. 'You can do it. I know you're strong.' I sighed. I opened my mirror and take the bottle of sleeping pills out. I was so tired I really needed sleep, so I swallow two.

When I got to bed, instantly I passed out. This pills work on me so well sometimes I'm glad I have them.

Saturday, September 2nd

I woke up to a phone call. It was from the job interview. Trying to pick up the call as quick as I could it almost dropped on my face.

"Hello?", I said in a sleepy voice.

"Hello is this Wednesday Johnson?", a nice and welcoming voice from an young lady.

"Yes this is Wednesday, may I help you?" I answer curiously. Who would call me early in the morning? Well its early to me, I love mornings just not the waking up part.

"Oh I just wanted to inform you that you got the job! Congratulations. Have a nice day, goodbye." My heart was beating so fast. I was so excited omg I just can't breathe.

"Oh my, Thank you very much. Toodles!", then she hangs up. I think i was a bit too loud on the phone. I giggle to myself.

Well at least a good news for the start of the month. I get out of bed and head directly into the shower. It was a long and warm shower. After drying myself up I put on a fresh set of clothes and sat on the couch. I call up Carmen to tell her the good news.

"Hey Carmen! Good news, like finally."

I smile to myself.

"What is it? And by the way are you okay? I know you don't want to talk about last night but I just wanted to know if you're okay." She said calmly.

"Im okay i guess... thank you for asking. So I just got a call just now saying I got the job! Hehehehe yay!" She congratulated me and we continued talking for another hour.

The table suddenly vibrate causing my fork I was about to put in my mouth to drop. Oh my its Carmen calling.

"Hey Wendy I know what will make you feel better!" She scream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading! I know its boring but I hope the next chapters would be better. :)

XOXO,

Alysha.