Chapter 7

(Wednesday's POV)

Chapter 7

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm back" He wispered into my ear. It send shivers down my spine. "It was just my... umm... colleague calling. I have to go back to work soon. Im sorry, I wish our date could last longer but its quite serious." He let out a long sigh.

"Oh its fine really you should go. We can do this another time." I smiled reasurringly.

"Are you sure? I feel bad. How about you come over tomorrow night? I can cook us dinner or we can order a take out your choice."

"Umm I don't know.." I barely even know him and he invites me to his house? Creepy.

"Oh c'mon, I promise nothing bad will happen." He smiled warmly.

"Alright, but how do I get there?" My face flushed in embarrassement. Stupid question much?

"I'll pick you up at 6:30 at your house." I told him my address.

He stands beside my chair and held out my coat. " Shall we leave?" I stand beside him and he help me put on my coat, how sweet. I pushed in my chair and walked out.

"Do you want me to give you a ride home?" He said as we walked towards the parking lot.

"Its okay, I can take the bus. You should hurry and go to work."

"Well, see you tomorrow."

"See you when I see you." I smiled and gave a small wave. He smiled back and turn and walked towards his car.

I really want to ride his car. Its so glamorous and nice. Its even red, my favourite colour. But he is busy and I dont wanna bother him. Sigh.

I reached back home and saw a bunch of roses at my door step. A note was hanging on one of the roses. ' Are you free tomorrow night? I want to talk to you -Samuel' Are you serious? I don't have time for this b-.

I walked in and place the roses on the coffee table. Dropped my keys in the bowl and finally out of these heels. Its killing me. I flopped onto the couch and my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I didn't even bother to check who called because I feel exhausted for some reason.

"Hey Wednesday its me Henry, just calling to check if tomorrow night is still on."

"Of course, why'd you ask?"

"Oh nothing really, I just have a really good plan. I hope you like it, and wear something fancy? But if you wanna wear casual its fine, I don't mind." He chuckled at the back.

"I will wear something fancy. Can't wait to see what the plan is." I smiled and we said our goodbyes to each other and we hung up. Damn. I have nothing fancy that is up to his standards. Well I guess there is one person I can ask for help, Carmen.

I ring her up, " Wendy! I've been waiting for your call. How was the date? Tell me!"

"Woah Carmen calm down. I will tell you everything but we have no time. I need a dress for a second date? Its tomorrow and I'm freaking out. I want to dress to impress but I have nothing nice in my closet." I need to breathe.

"Girl you called the right person. Be at ur house in 10." Carmen's house is close by and she drives her car like a crazy woman when its about shopping. She once nearly strangled a woman for a pair of shoes on sale. Hope not much things on sale today.

I read my book while waiting for her to come. Well I'm not much of a reader but the book Sam bought for me is great. Sam. My heart feels so heavy thinking about him. Carmen has texted me already, better get down now. I grabbed my cute black leather flats that I rarely use, and locked the door.

I see Carmen singing along in her car. I opened the door and she started the engine and drove off. I didn't even got the chance to safety belt myself. Carmen can be very dangerous. We reached her favourite shopping mall and stumbled in. She grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the nearest shop. Shoes. I picked out a few good pairs of stilettos and they were really comfortable. Carmen controlled herself and only bought one.

When we got into a fancy clothing store my eyes caught a stunning, glittering and sexy dress. It was red too. My heart melted looking at it. I just had to try it on.

In the dressing room as I was about to slip into the dress I saw the price tag.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi thank you for reading! hope you guys liked it.

XOXO,

Alysha