Chapter 8

(Wednesday's POV)

Chapter 8

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

In the dressing room as I was about to slip into the dress I saw the price tag.

OMG. $149.90 for a dress like this. I can't spend that much on just a dress. It's okay, I'll just try it on and find something else. I wont love this dress... oh so i thought.

"Wendy come on, you're taking too long in there. I wanna see it!" Carmen knocked on the dressing room door impatiently.

"Ugh, fine I'm coming." I slowly exited the room and stood right in front of this large mirror. "So does this dress make my ass look huge to you?"

"Damn girl! You look stunning, I swear!" She exclaimed, even the store employee complimented me on it.

"I know it's nice but... I can't afford it." I whispered and looked down at the dress. It was silky and beautiful.

"Don't worry about it, its on me." Carmen grinned cheerfully as i hugged her tightly and thank her for all she has done for me. "Come on let's go home and you can try on all your new clothes."

Monday, September 4th

Woke up pretty late today. I swing my legs back and forth and yawned. Its almost noon. I checked my phone and 0 messages. Well that's sad.

Slowly dragging my feet to the toilet, I heard my phone vibrate. I thought it was Henry but no its just spam messages from foreign countries I've been getting lately. Sigh.

After shower I head out to the nearby café and order some bagels and hot chocolate. Yummy. I used to work her before I got the job. Great seeing my old friend still working here. We chat for awhile and then I headed home to do the remaining laundry.

Gosh, my date is in half and hour and I'm still not ready. I quickly put on some light make up and a matte red lipstick. Curl the ends of my hair and put on my new red dress.

'Be at your carpark by 6:45, sorry I'm late. - Henry.' Well I'll just stand here and wait.

Bump. "Watch where you are going." I turn around and it was Samuel.

********************************************************************
Sorry for longest update xD

Xoxo,

Alysha