Chapter 3

(Wednesday's POV)

Chapter 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The table suddenly vibrate causing my fork I was about to put in my mouth to drop. Oh my its Carmen calling.

"Hey Wendy I know what will make you feel better!" She scream.

"SHOPPING!!"she was giggling at the back. Her voice is so loud I had to held my phone further from my face before I go deaf.

"Umm.. I'm not sure. Maybe some other day when I'm better. I don't feel well." I sigh heavily.

"I'm not taking a No for an answer. I will be at your door in 10. Hehehehe. See ya. And wear something cute!" I hung up and hurry off to my room to change.

After having a great chat with my best friend over coffee, we finally went and did what we actually come here for. I haven't been shopping for a long time considering I was busy with school.

She bought me clothes so in return I treated her the coffee.

I help Carmen to carry all the bags. She literally almost bought the whole store! I just laugh at how silly we look.

"Oops." I mutter as all the bags fall all over the floor. My face turn a little red in embarrassment. I looked up and saw a buffed young man smirking. He was trying to control his laughter but he couldn't. Both Carmen and the guy burst into laughter. I looked down and sighed. Can this get any worst?

"Are you okay?" He smiled with his hand out to help me up. He pull me up and proceed to pick you the bags and chuckle at my tomato red face.

"I-I'm fine. Thank you, I'm sorry I didn't see you." I said embarrassingly. He was dashing and smart looking. My heart was beating so fast it was so hard to focus. He's wearing a white shirt that made his muscles show. Damn son. It was tempting to touch, I'm not kidding.

He smile with his teeth and his eyes were crystal blue. His hair was brown with streaks of dark blonde. He was so dreamy. I stand there admiring him that I didn't realize that he was holding out the bags for me to take.

"Come on Wednesday! Take the bags and we can put it into my car and buy more!" Carmen yell at me and it made him chuckle. His laughter was cute. Super cute!

"Here you go, you better take it before she gets angrier. Be careful and don't bump into anyone else, they may not be happy." He took my hand and place the bags on the crook of my arm. The touch of his warm hands made me shiver down my spine. He walk away as soon as Carmen shoo him. I turn back and watch him walk of into the distance. He too turn back and winked at me. My face turn red instantly.

Carmen grab my hand and pull me towards her car. After placing the bags in the car she whisper to me, "I think you have a crush."

"What? No I don't." I look away trying to hide my red face.

"Then explain why you face was so red when you saw him and why you were just standing there for a minute just looking at his face." She pinches my cheek and smile widely.

"Err... I don't know what you're talking about." I deny everything. She argued with me till we reached the next store. I just laugh at her accusations.

('That guy's POV)

As I was walking to the coffee shop I see this beautiful lady, auburn haired lady walk towards me giggling with her friend. They were holding so much bags I wonder what they bought. They did look quite silly. I thought as I chuckle to myself.

Hmm. The only way I can get her attention is to bump into her and act like it was an accident.

And she did bump into me. All her bags scatter on the floor. Her eyes were greenish blue, her face was a heart shape and she looks even more beautiful up close. I let out my arm and help her up. Her hands were warm and soft. I help her pick up all her bags.

I hand them to her but she stood there looking at me, like as if she was studying my face. It was cute that she turned red. I let out a chuckle. Her friend seems angry, I better just move along.

Damn I wanted to know her name. Sigh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you again for reading. I tried my best and I hope you liked it. :)

XOXO,

Alysha.