Part Five- Backup

WE KISSED. WE KISSED. We kissed…. What if it was just in the moment? Does he like me or just to cheer me up? Oh god what if he didn’t want to kiss me? I looked up at him once we parted and he said “I’ve been wanting to do that since I laid my eyes on you” and kisses you again but now letting his tongue come out. You look up at him and smile saying “me too” we remained in the bathroom for a wee bit longer reading the replies to lukes post, the boys had retweeted it just as we finished reading them and I heard a knock on the door. I snuggled into luke as he put his arm round me and shouted “come in” it was ashton, he said “Ciara I was just checking that you were okay? Don’t believe a thing that our fans our saying its not true, its just a phase trust me.” I smiled at him and nodded and he looked at me and luke funny and said “have I missed something?” looking at us both one after the other suggesting something was going on. I didn’t know what to say so I let luke answer for us. He looked up at ashton and said “would it be a problem if there was?” with a smirk on his face. I leaned into him again snuggling up against his warm cuddly chest and ashton winked at me (I told him out of trust that I fancied luke since tumblr and twitter knew) and I just smiled back and luke spotted it and said “why are you winking at Ciara? What are you both not telling me?” and I decided to tell him before it came out by one of the fans “um just that back when I was a huge fan I fancied you, like a lot, I cried over gifs of you” it just made him laugh and he gave you another kiss saying “aw that’s so cute, am I nicer in person?” I nodded biting my lip looking at him which made him laugh. Ashton then announced “okay im going to leave you guys alone now…” but I quickly said “wait we are coming too” and luke stood up and helped me. I walked out the room and waited on luke as I saw him check out my ass. I said to him sarcastically “luke, my eyes are here” which made him blush and me laugh. We walked into the living room camera still there, but calum and Michael were sitting there talking to it, did we have another video planned? I walked over and stood next to ash watching them talk, I hadn’t the faintest clue why they were recording another video until I heard “Ciara is the nicest girl ever and doesn’t deserve any of the hate that your giving her, if we didn’t think she was perfect for the band we wouldn’t have picked her” from Michael and I was shocked. They were making a video to their fans about me and why they shouldn’t hate me. It was the nicest thing ever. I really wanted to go over and hug the both of them and just thank them so much. Calum added “okay we are gonna go now cos that’s all we wanted to say” and pressed the record button again to stop the recording. As soon as I knew the video had stopped I ran over and gave them a great big hug. They weren’t expecting it so they stumbled when I ran and hugged them. I let go and said “you never had to do that, luke didn’t need to post that either” as I looked at them all. I was so lucky that they cared for me like their family member. I just wanted to squeeze them all and never let go.