Part 10- The Day After

Remembering back to yesterday gave me such a heart felt feeling. After laser tag, the boys' took me out for pizza and I actually managed to taste Michael's. It was weird, he looked at me as my hand crawled along the table and on to his plate to take a slice, his eyes getting narrower with every inch lost between my hand and his plate. I took the slice in my hand and slowly moved it on to my plate- and still nothing. I must be pretty special to him for that, he never shares food.

I opened my eyes and looked to my left, i always had the right side of the bed, and saw no-one. I was confused, the only time i woke up without him was, well, never. We were in the same band- so any practice he had i had too, I had a puzzled look on my face as I got out of bed and looked for him. As i walked towards the door i passed the huge teddy and my new ukulele (my new baby). I smiled and looked at them for a minute before continuing walking down the hall. I stopped at the kitchen and saw Luke frantically trying to make me breakfast- and hes only wearing an apron. I decided to just lean in the doorway and stare at his cute ass while he nearly burned the house down. I crept up behind him and while standing over the sink cleaning up his mess, I pinched his ass making him jump as I kissed his back. He turned around "nooo i was suppose to bring this to you!! go back to bed and pretend you never saw me" he commanded and I looked up at him "I dont think I can Luke" I said as i bit my lip. This was too early for any of the boys so we knew they would still be sleeping. He just ignores me and continues messing up the kitchen. I decide to do as he says and started to head back to bed- but i stopped at the door and coughed getting luke's attention and took off his large comfy shirt, and walked back to bed.

I went for another nap and woke up to hearing screams down the hall. I got dressed and headed for the living room and saw michael thrashing calum at Fifa. i sat on the edge of the couch and laughed as michael scored another goal and i could see calum get angrier and angrier. God i loved these boys- i hope they would never get to find out how much i loved them as a fan before i met them because if they ever did, they would never let me forget it.

——————

i think this may be the last part to this story, im not a big fan of how it turned out and dont think i can make it better, sorry xx