Chapter 7

WARNINGTHIS CHAPTER HAS SEXUAL CONTENT, LANGUAGE, AND VERY DETAILED. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DO NOT READ. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY HATE. THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING A SEX SCENE. THANK YOU AND ENJOY. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

=========================================================================

LAVENDER'S P.O.V

    I'm ready to give all my love to Adam. I didn't even go this far when I was with Oliver. He rushed me too much and I just wasn't ready. But I'm ready now. Adams has had a bunch of girls before so I know he's not a virgin. Unfortunately, I am. He's seductive lips are clinging to mine. I moan when our tongues collide. Gosh, I never thought I would get to this point, especially with Adam. I guessed I realized I love him When I realized I need him.

ADAM'S P.O.V

 Me: " Are you ready?"

      She bites her bottom lip while nodding her head. That drives me insane. I stare into her deep brown eyes that have so much pain. I want to take it away but I'm just gonna give her more pain. I know her fragile pussyy can't handle me. She strip takes off all her clothes and threw them on the floor. I was mesmerized by her beautiful figure. I stripped off all my clothes and threw them next to her's.  We're both laying naked in her bed. I can see the scares on her arms and legs fading away.

Me: "I'm gonna make u feel good." I kiss her scar gently. "I promise."

        Her breathe becomes heavy as I cup her small breast and suck her soft pink nipps. My hands are exploring her body as is my mouth. I send small kisses from her breast downs to her belly button. She grabs the sheets and gets out a loud moan. I reach her pussyy and start to kiss it lightly. I'm teasing her and I can feel her body tensing up.. I suck on her clit, making her arch her back. I don't think she can handle all this pleasure. It is her first time, so she's not use to all of this. I'm gonna take it easy on her...... this time. I flick my tongue in and out of her, eating her like I haven't eaten for days. Gosh she taste so good, I want to be in her. I want to feel her all over my body. I grab her hips, pulling her closer, bringing us face to face. I just stare at first. Before she could say anything else, I smashed my lips into her. Her mouth opened and our tongues collided. I searched her mouth with my tongue like she did mines.

Lavender: " Adam...... I.... I want to feel you inside me."

               I didn't hesitate at her request. I massaged the length of my shaft , then slid the tip in side her slowly. She winced. Dear God, I knew this was gonna put her in a lot of pain. But she wanted it, she wanted me. I just want to please her. I slid in more, thrusting a little faster. Lavenders moans filled the seductive air. 

Me: " I'm gonna make you feel so good baby, I promise."

               Our bodies are radiating heat off of each other. I leave a trail of kisses along her neck as I thrust the shit out of her. She screams in my ear, I can feel her throbbing pussyy tightening around my member. Shes about to hit her climax, but I'm just beginning.

LAVENDER'S P.O.V 

                I never felt this way before. I was getting weak in my knees and I was trying so hard to catch my breath. Adam kissed my sweet spot behind my ear, sending me into over drive. I was about to cumm, i can feel it. But now that I think about it..... I'm a ....well was... a virgin. My cherry is gonna pop any minute. The pain is excruciating. I watch the sweat drip down his temple as he thrust the shit outta me.

Me: " Adam..... I'm... I'm bout to .... to cumm."

            But he kept thrusting. I screamed and moan, holding on to Adams back for support. My body was tensing. My nails dug into skin, tearing from his shoulder blades to the middle of his back. God, I wanted this for so long. I hit my climax and my entire body locked. Adam came in e and his whole body became calm. I can feel it slipping out of me. But its wasn't just cum..... oh no it was more. I looked down as Adam pulled out. Red and white liquid covered his dick. Finally, it was over. I grabbed a tissue off my dresser and handed it to him. This moment was awkward. He laid his body right next to mines. Our chests rising and falling. 

Adam: " Are you OK?" 

             Of course I'm not OK. He just teared my vagina a part. The pain was excruciating. My eyes are swollen from all the tears I shed. be I just gave him a nod. I was in pain. I really needed a hot shower, but the heat might hurt me. I did't want to move. Pain and heat was radiating through out my whole body, and I know Adam can feel it. As I laid there, I thought about our future. Will we have a future? How are we going to get this money? " What if's" started to fly through my head. To answer his question, I just nodded my head. All the systems in my body was shutting down. I became really tired. I wondered if Adam felt the same. By the way he way breathing, I can tell he was.

Me: " Adam..... I'm tired."

Adam:" Me too. C'mon, let go to sleep."

               We snuggled up close to each other, not leaving an inch between us. We shut our eyes and drifted away But I still had something on my mind that can keep me awake for days.

Me: " Adam...."

Adam: " hmmmmm..."

Me: " Do you think we're gonna make it alive?"

Adam: "As long as we have each other, none of us are going anywhere."

            He kissed my forehead and rested his eyes. I stared at his for a moment. Did he really mean that? But right now, I just needed to rest. Sleep is really calling me. Its been a long ass day and I need to escape to a happier place.

==========================================================================

HEY READERS I'M BACK!!!! I KNOW IT TOOK ME FOREVER AND A DAY TO UPDATE THIS CHAPTER BUT I'LL TRY MY BEST TO WORK ON IT. I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND OUTSIDE WORK. SO TELL ME HOW YOU FEE ABOUT THIS CHAPTER. THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING A DIRTY SCENE SO PLEASE SO HATEFUL COMMENTS. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN DON'T READ THIS CHAPTER. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK.

Song for this chapter: Ride- SoMo