Chapter 8

ADAM'S P.O.V

       I woke up the next morning...... bare naked. Lavender was sleeping in my arms so peacefully. I wished it would always be like this. Except for the part where I'm in some deep shit and have to owe a lot of money to someone. I wanted to get up, but I didn't want to wake her. Luckily, she turned her body, laying on the pillow and not me. I got out the bed and walked to the bathroom. Damn, I really need some clothes. I can't keep using Lav's dads clothes. They're way too big. I hopped in the shower and washed up real quick. The bathroom was foggy by the time I came out. Damn, I love a steamy hot shower. I rushed into Lav's parents room butt ass naked, searching for some clothes. After finding something that could fit me, I ran downstairs to the kitchen. I thought about eating here but then I thought, "Nahhh." I didn't want to wake Lav, so I was gonna eat when I get to the house. I wrote a note to Lavender that said : "Lav, I'm going to my house to get some clothes brb. - Adam." I grabbed my keys and headed out the front door.

Me: " Hey there, sweetie. I feel like I haven't seen you in ages."

        I patted the roof of my car. That is my baby, no doubt. I hopped inside and drove away, jamming to Kansas.

Me: " CARRY ON MY WAYWARD SONN, THERE'LL BE PEACE WHEN YOU ARE DONE. LAY YOUR WEARY HEAD TO REEEEST, DON'T YOU CRY NO MOOOOORE!!"

LAVENDERS P.O.V

         I woke up with so much pain in my legs. I reached over to bring Adam's soft body closer to mine. I didn't feel him. My eyes shot wide open. After padding the bed a few times, I realized he wasn't there. Where the fuck is Adam, I thought.  I got out the bed and grabbed my robe from the closet. Ugh I was struggling to walk about the room. I gotta hand it to Adam, he knows how to finish the job. I walked around the house looking for him.

Me: "ADAM?? WHERE ARE YOU??

           I reached the kitchen and saw a note on the wall. As I read the note, my nerves calmed down. I walked around the kitchen, looking for something to eat, I realized I was still naked. Even when I'm in my robe, I feel like the whole world can see my goods. I ran upstairs and decided i'll take a quick shower. Jeez, my thighs hurt so bad. The steamy hot water washed all the pain I had, mentally and physically, away. As I hopped out the shower, I heard my phone ring. It was my mom. 

Me: "Hey Mom! How's the trip going?"

Mom: "Hey Honey Bun! The trip is going great. Me and your dad just wanted to check up on you."

Me: " I'm fine Mom. I'm just getting out the shower, I'm about to uh.... go to the library. You know... to do some research for a project that's coming up."

Mom: "Uh-huh OK. Well, be safe and remember, don't bring anyone over, not even Adam. I know you guys are friends but..."

Me: " Mom. OK I understand."

Mom: ".... Alright then. Well, we'll call you later."

Me: " Bye Mom."

            I hung up the phone. Me and my mom are very close, but I couldn't tell her about the deep crap that I'm in. My mind circled with thoughts that I would've never thought of. Will I ever see my parents again? What if tomorrow was too late? I stood there thinking about the life I was going to have. It seemed like that was the only thing I would think about now-a-days. 

              I got dressed and headed back to the kitchen to grab something to eat. I opened the fridge and there was barely anything in there.

Me: "Damn, I need to go grocery shopping."

                I found enough things to make me a turkey sandwich. I sat the table and just as I was about to bite into it, my phone rang again. Ugh. I bet its my mom again.

Me: " Yes Mom."

Adam:" Uh no. Its Adam, Lav."

Me: " Oh sorry. I thought you were my mom."

Adam: " It's cool. Did you see my note?"

Me: " Yeah and by the way, when you come back, we need to go grocery shopping, pronto."

Adam: " Alright. I'm around the corner. I'll be there in a minute."

                He hung up the phone and I continued eating my sandwich. I felt like I was in heaven. I haven't had a sandwich like this in a long time. By the time I was done, I heard Adams car roll up in the drive way. Before he could ring the door bell, I open it and jumped in his arms. We almost fell down the porch. 

 Adam: " Woow there. I'm gone for an hour and you got lonely already?"

Me: " I missed you."

                 My lips locked in with his. My heart bubbles up every time we kissed. Just looking at him almost gave me a seizure. He brought my hips closer too his body. My eyes were closed shut, just seeing what had happen last night. I open my eyes to look at him without breaking the kiss. From the corner of my eye, I can see the neighbors kid staring at us. I broke the kiss.

Adam: " What wrong?"

Me: " We got an audience."

              I pointed at the little kid behind us who was amazed at what she saw. She looked disgusted and didn't know what to do. Adam laughed at the little girl and had a mean grin on his face. Ohh here we go.... every time Adam has that face, that means he's up to no good.

Adam: " Watch this."

           I didn't know what he was up top, but I knew that that little girl won't be coming around afterward. Adam began to talk to the little girl.

Adam: "Do you want a kiss too? Here, let me give you the biggest kiss in the world."

                  He ran after the girl with his lips puckered. Her face went from disgusted to complete fear. Adam had his arms wide open, about to swoop up the girl. she ran, screaming her head off. I felt so bad for her but all I could do was laugh. Adam strut he's way back to the porch with that same grin on his face.

Adam: " I don't know what she was yelling for. I was only gonna kiss her one the cheek. Like, Who wouldn't want to get a kiss from this."

Me: " Maybe she thought you had the cooties or even worst... STRANGER DANGER."

          We walked back inside the house. Before I even got to lock the door, Adam was already in the fridge.

Adam: " Damn, we really do need to go to the super market."

Me: " I told you."

Adam: " Alright, let's go now then."

          I ran to my room to get my jacket. As I picked it out, a big smile came across my face. I don't know what. Before I knew it, we were headed out the house and on our way to the super market.

==========================================================================

HEY THERE READERS! HERE'S CHAPTER EIGHT. I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT. I KNOW ITS TAKING ME FOREVER TO UPDATE, BUT I'M WORKING AS HARD AS I CAN. COMMENT AND VOTE!!! THANKS