Chapter 5

Matts pov:

I dressed in a black tux.it was a nice one.

What if Natalia try's to punch me or something. but I'm taking my chances.

I knew if I looked at her door, she would of saw me. but I turned around to look at the other houses. I felt bad but I had to do it, I needed Natalia. she walked out. she stopes at my back. "MATTHEW LEE ESPINOSA!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?.!?.!" I tourned around "Natalia listen to me I was being so crappy and I was havering a ruff week, I just want you to come over to my house to have dinner and work things out." she sighed, I would of too but she also accepted and I like fangirled. i came into a kiss but she pushed away, "Matt not right now" "I understand" I said. hopefully I don't screw things up again!!!

Natalia's pov:

Matt discited to be a butt face and was here instead if nash, I was furious. I didn't know why I said yes to come over. he let me inside, wow Matt really cleaned up. since I've know him so long he's never this clean. then we walked into the kitchen, candles, soft music, a fancy dinner (he defiantly bought) "it's lovely matt" whoa did I just say that? "you likey??" Matt said. he pulled out a chair for me, and I sat down, he pushed me in. what a gentlemen..!!.. " you look beautiful." I blushed, I knew he liked me, but I like him but I also hate him. ugh. why is life so hard? "Natalia, I'm so sorry of what I did. I'm a total loser. I just wanted you to know that I'm truly sorry of what I did and if I could bring back time, I would! I love you with all my heart, please for five me natalia." " i..i...i forgive you." I said. and I meant it with all my heart.

*************(skip dinner)***********

Matts pov:

Yasss 😃 I'm so happy right now! can I kiss her now?? she had to go but we had fun. "bye Matt." "byeeeee" I said, I sounded drunk. lol she left and that was it. I'll see her tomorrow, I hope.

Natalia's pov:

When I left matts house I walked then I saw something. black, headed this way. I ignored it. "Is that you?" I headed someone say. I froze. I just stood there. "turn around" I did as told cause I didn't want to die. that's when everything went black.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry it was short!! I'm kinda tried. sorry for the cliffhanger!!! also sorry I haven't updated in a while. I do more updates later!!