Chapter 9

Natalia's pov:

"Natalia get in here!" I was hoping she didn't hear anything. I walked to my mom but I grabbed matts hand, kissed him on the cheek and brought him with me. "what the hell is going on here!" she screamed. I was about to talk when Matt jumped in, "don't punish her I did it all." "matt" I whispered to point out I elbowed him. (sorry I had to add that😂)

"What did you do natalia! Matt you wouldn't do that, is all Natalia's fault don't save her" my mom said. "mom wow. You won't believe me. but you always assume it's me. your as low As a kitty pool." and I ran up to my room. "what happen down there?" sky and star asked. "m-my mo-m" I sniffed "she t-thinks I d-did everything. m-Matt tried to save" I sniffed again "she said it's all my faultttt!" I cried more. What did I do to her?

Star pov:

I can't see her like this. it hurts me. Matt walked into the room, his eyes, his hair, him. STOP IT! YOU FONT LIKE HIM AND THATS FINAL!!! wait his eyes are blood shot, a year running down his face. what's happening?!?

Matts pov:

I was so sad. I went over it in my head, I didn't walk Natalia home, just let her walk out the door. it's all my fault. I could of punched Taylor in the face trying to get Natalia. I need to talk to her. I walked up to Natalia's room where sky was talking to Natalia. I walked over to sky and told her if I could talk to Natalia, but I felt weird, like eyes are watching me. S&S (that's what matts gonna call shy and star) left and that left Natalia and I in the room, I walked over to Natalia. "Natalia, this is all my fault, I should of walked you home and kept you protected. Instead I was a jerk and left you on your own. I'm so sorry Natalia!!" Matt, it's not your fault. it's my fault. I should of had my own selfdefense." I started to tear up more and more. I can't take it anymore. I cried into her shoulder. we started to fall into a deep sleep........

>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>**<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>

Nothing really to say but thank you for the 150 some reads!!

vote

comment

ily all 💕