Chapter 10

Taylor's pov: ( you didn't aspect that do you )

I really hate Matt. but I love Natalia. I'm really mad at her for running from me. did I take it to far? I have to go apologize.

Stars pov:

I'm so freaken' jealous! there sleeping together! "that should be me!" I yelled "what?" sky said. "nothing" "tell me!!" sky demanded. "IhaveacrushonmattbutnataliaissleepingwithhimJealous" I said "stop and tell me!" Sky screamed. i took a breath. "I have a crush on Matt and Natalia is sleeping with him, and I'm jealous" I took my hands and but them to my face, slid down the wall and cried into my hands. I knew sky was mad, but she rubbed my back. she said that I have to keep it from them.

(I'm not doing any of sky's pov as you can see. it's bc there's no use of her she's like the quite one so she doesn't need an pov)

Matts pov:

Natalia and I woke up cuddling on her bed. where did S&S got maybe they spent the night. then I remember What happen last night. Natalia's mom, Taylor, eyes on me (idk why I put that there😂) then I was thinking I should make Natalia a wonderful breakfast. she loves oatmeal with blueberries, strawberries. I went downstairs. I got everything I needed and starting making it.

•after it was made•

I got her tea, a muffin, oatmeal and I left to her room. She was just waking up, so I put the tray on the bed. "oh Matt you didn't have to" I gave her a kiss on the lips and she kissed back. fireworks went off. I love her so much. some day were going to get married.

Natalia's pov:

Matt made my favorite breakfast! such a gentleman. after I ate my wonderful breakfast I took a shower and put on my outfit. my outfit was

My white crop shirt that Had the Starbucks logo

Black leggings

And my neon green vans

I put my hair in a messy bun. then my makeup was pink lipstick, mascara, and light black eyeshadow. I headed downstairs when there was a knock on the door. "Taylor?" "Natalia I'm so sorry-" I cut him off "wait take it out here". "as I was saying, I'm so sorry, I really do love you. and I am jealous that you have a thing with Matt. he's one of my best friends. I'm so sorry! please forgive me" "Taylor I do forgive you. I do have a thing with Matt but I also have a thing with you." I kissed him, on the lips, he kissed back. I felt small fireworks. can I like 2 people at once?

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I felt this was pretty good

☀︎ vote

☁︎ comment

♥︎ ily all ❤️