Chapter 8

Stars pov:

Matt and I saw abandon houses. kidnappers would take people there. so maybe she's kidnapped. We walked into the house an the first thing we see are pictures. of my friends and natalia. "She's here I know It." We started walking when I heard something. I ran to Matt and hugged him tight "sorry" I said "it's okay your scared, it's alright" do I have feelings for Matt?

Natalia's pov:

"Matt-" "shh, he can't save you." I was so mad Taylor was doing this to me. he never wanted me. maybe he's jealous that I like matt. I needed to escape so I said this, "if your jealous that I like Matt, I don't like him, just let me go and I'll stay with you. I love you" I whisper to taylor. so hopefully he'll let me go and I'll run and take Matt and star. "okay." he let me go. I ran "move go runnnn!!" I screamed. Matt and star ran out of the house. I tried to shut the door but it wouldn't budge. so I left it go. Matt slowed down. "Matt run!" " "wait!" The next thing I now is Matt punched Taylor in the face. we were off for my house.

We finally came to my house and Taylor was right behind us. I picked up a rock and through it at him. "ow!" I giggled. star ran upstairs and told sky to shut all the windows and lock. up and downstairs. Matt and I pushed the door closed and locked it. the next thing i saw was all my cuts from Taylor making out with me. Then I see my mom in the kitchen.

Matts pov:

"Move go runnnnn!" I hear I look back and see Natalia and Taylor?? star an I run and I didn't want Taylor to get us so I punched him in the face. I gave him a black eye and a bloody nose. ouch! I start to run when Natalia throws a rock at him. "ow!" Taylor says Natalia giggles.

Natalia, star and I run inside. Natalia and I hold the door closed and we lock it.

I'm now just realizing, this is all my fault.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Sorry Taylor I made you do this!!!

Short sorry!!!

vote

comment (how I'm doing)

• 106 reads?!? I didn't know people liked my crap!

•106 people took time out of there day to read

my book! just thank you so much!

so star might have feelings for Matt. oh no!

I'm gonna start doing: Qotd.

ily all 💕

Qotd:

Do you thing Natalia's gonna tell Taylor sorry and go to Taylor instead of matt?

(Bc in the comments someone put Talia!! I think lol)