Chapter 6

Stars pov:

"Where's Natalia? I hope she didn't have too much fun" I gave a slight giggle. I discited to call matt.

S=star

M=Matt

S: hey Matt did natalia leave yet?

M: yeah she left 2 min ago. why?

S: she's not back yet.

M: we need to find her.

S: okay I'll meet you at your house in 5

M: okay

I hope Natalia's okay. I left a note for sky since she fell asleep saying:

Hey sky it's star, natalia went missing Matt and I are gonna look for her. you stay here just in case she comes home. call me.

~ star

I walk over to matts house. "let's go!" I said

Natalia's pov:

I woke up unconscious in a different outfit. "who changed me!?" I yelled oh crap the kidnappers gonna hear me. I heard heavy foot steps getting closer an closer to me. I was breathing really hard. the kidnapper opens the door. "shhh shhhhh, it's okay babe" " don't call me babe" wait that voice sounded familiar he sat on my bed, well the crappy old bed "don't you remember me?" he said "your voice sounds familiar,wait Taylor Caniff , I'm 7th grade crush. the most popular boy in school. I only wanted you." "your right" "well now what do you want" "you" I was shocked. " I trust you but I don't" I tried To get up but the bed nailed me down. "stop, you'll break the bed" he said with a laugh "hey look at me, trust me" "but what are you gonna do-" he started kissing me, maybe I do want Taylor.

•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•

Just to make things spice up I added taylor. Who Do ship?

Tayila =Taylor and Natalia

Mattila =Matt and Natalia

Comment who you think. Sorry for the short chapter. Like and comment!!!!!