Chapter 11

Camilas P.O.V
Megan "So he called you at five in the morning to supposably talk?"
Camila "I mean remember the time difference"
Megan "oooh right I almost forgot"
Camila "yeah"
Megan "but why didn't you talk to him?"
Camila "I'm not listening to a bunch of bullshit meg, I still do love him but he never loved me"
Megan "maybe he realized that he does love you"
Camila "no no no no no he lied to me about breaking up with Alexa- I mean Elizabeth"

Megan gasped loudly.

Megan "isn't it that girl that you told me about?"
Camila "yeha- I got revenge on her father for doing what he did- I killed him and I knew a lot about Elizabeth- she used to be my bestfriend but I would never show my face to her"
Megan "so she was your first bestfriend?"

Camila "don't be jealous I wouldn't go to her and leave you- what happened between me and her already happened and I can't change it"
Megan "but she didn't really do anything"

Camila "I know- I know but she has the same characteristics as her father and I hate that she's the one still alive"
Megan "but whatever happened I'll be next to you"
Camila "no meg- you already took a bullet for me- this is something that I myself have to take care of I can't bring the people I love into my problems and make them suffer for not doing anything"
Megan "but we're in your gang and we ride together"

Camila "yeah but we can't die together"
Megan "cam you saved us all- we at least have to do something in return to prove hat we really appreciate it"
Camila "you guys have done enough- make me happy and make me feel loved that's all I want from you guys and you all give me that all the time"

Megan "but did she threaten you?"
Camila "yeah she said that even though she doesn't know what I look like that she'll find me and get rid of me"
Megan "well she did find you"

Camila "mhm but she can't get rid of me- she went to Ethan and told him that she wanted fighting lessons- she thought that I didn't know who she was"
Megan "I wish you good luck"
Camila " I don't need it- she's just a practice"
Megan "is she really that weak?!" She laughed.
Camila "she came to me and asked me to give her fight lessons cmon of course she that weak!"

Megan "do you think I would be able to take her?"
Camila "I'm the one who thought you how to fight of course"

Our laughs combined and we stared at each other. I really don't know what I would have done if I didn't come here. I found Megan again, she's my other half. After life is something serious, it's a miracle.

Ethan's P.O.V
I'm with Alexa talking about life before adult hood. We were interrupted by Grayson coming in.

Grayson "eth can I talk to you alone"
Ethan "yeah yeah give me as sec"
Grayson "now!" He says angrily but not yelling.

Ethan "fine- I'll be right back babe stay here"
Alexa "o-oh k" she gives me a weak smile.

I follow Grayson to the car, he doesn't say anything at all. The whole car ride is silent. The only noise is form the air shooting out the tiny vents, the wheels running on the road.

Ethan "can you at least tell me where we're going?"
Grayson "shut up" I didn't respond and looked out the window. After a while I realized where we were going.

Ethan "why are you taking me to Camilas house she isn't here she left already" I didn't look at him, I just stared at the road.
Grayson "but I know she came back, for you"
Ethan "no she didn't probably she came to kill more people"

Grayson "not really, this is where the girl that you love lives right?"
Ethan "no she comes here sometimes to relax when she's stressed which is like..... always"
Grayson "and what about that girl that comes to our house everyday- which she practically lives there now"
Ethan "I love her"
Grayson "I'm your twin Ethan I know you don't- if Camila comes back to jersey with a new boyfriend I know it will kill you in the inside"

Grayson's P.O.V
I love my brother and all but he can be very stupid when it comes to the real world. That's one of the many reasons why I'm the leader of this gang.

Ethan "I moved on gray- I found someone new"
Grayson "Ethan- stop lying to yourself- the girl you love isn't Alexa- it's Camila and it always has been and always will be"
Ethan "gray this is stupid"
Grayson "no it's not I brought you here to show you that the girl you say you moved on from is broken, I've heard a lot of rumors about her from other gangs-"

Ethan "that doesn't prove anything"
Grayson "oh really, what about the day when you found out that she was the gang leader, the one who killed our parents, the one who killed Meredith, and the one to soon kill Alexa"
Ethan "yeah but I won't let her"

Grayson "so if Alexa wanted to fight Camila you would help Alexa? Because we both know that Camila can take on both of you but she won't hurt you because she can't do it- she told me that if I told anyone that she's the gang leader she would kill me- but the reason why she told me that is because she didn't want to lose you she was afraid that you would leave her because you two are enemies"
Ethan "....."

Grayson "exactly you know I'm right, I saw the pain in her eyes when she left you there, with a bullet shoved deeply in your skin- remember when you told her that nothing can make you hate her, which means that as much as people like Alexa try to- it won't work, you're still in love with Camila"

Ethan's P.O.V
I hate to admit it but he's right, I remember that day. It was the worst day of my life.

Flash back
Camila "Ethan I can explain-"
Ethan "when where you going to tell me huh!? When Camila when!?"
Camila "Ethan calm-"
Ethan "don't tell me to fucking calm down because I fell in love with my enemy- what am I supposed to do now Camila! This was a mission I was planning on to do- to get rid of your gang and I never knew you were in it!"
Camila "then why don't you do what you were planning on- do it"

Ethan "that's the thing I can't"
Grayson "do it Bro- she lied to you!"
Ethan "yeah and you knew as well!"
Camila "who can't you just shoot me"
Ethan "because as much as I want to I can't- nothing will make me hate you"

Camila "fine let me make you hate me"
She shot everyone and they all fell down, but not me and Grayson. She took a little bit and then she shot us.

Camila "guys go in the other car- I'll be right behind you"
Grayson "Bro shoot her"
Ethan "Camila please let's start over I want to be with you- I told you nothing can make me hate you- nothing"
Camila "I just killed your whole gang Ethan"
Ethan "I don't care- I love you Camila"

Camila "Ethan we can't be together, we are from opposite sides... it won't work"
Ethan " please camila please... don't leave me like this"
Camila "goodbye Ethan ... I love you"

That moment never left my mind, I dreamed about it so many times. But the dreams were worse, she actually killed me. I couldn't imagine that happening in real life.

As much as I try to deny it I still love her no matter what. But I'm the one ruining everything. It's always me.