Chapter 29

Camilas P.O.V
After spending two days at Ethan's house I went back home.

Alex "sis you were with Ethan right?"
Camila "yeah why"
Alex "I'm telling you this so it won't happen in the future... he will hurt you I hate seeing you sad over him... I know you love him but I know he doesn't love you"

Camila "you don't know nothing about him, he broke up with his girlfriend for me, he stopped hanging out with a girl for me"
Alex "and what do you think he was planning to do with that girl... fuck her right.... Ethan isn't someone to 'love' just like you.... I don't know him but I've heard about him... while he was dating Meredith he would fuck other girls.. that's why she did the same thing... go ask him yourself and you'll find out"

Camila "and how would you know?"
Alex "because before she came to the school I dated her, but she broke up with me to go with Ethan"
Camila "I still don't believe you"
Alex "fine but when he hurts you for the millionth time I won't hesitate to tell you I told you so"

Camila "yeah yeah whatever" I went up to my room and found Gabriel sitting on my bed.
Camila "Gabriel what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to go on a date with-"
Gabriel "I broke up with her"
Camila "what?! Why?! You too were so happy together what happened"

Gabriel "I'm still in love with you, the only reason why I gave it a shot was because you told me to.. and I did... but I didn't like it.. when I saw you with other guys I didn't like it.... I wanted to kill those guys but I didn't want to make a scene nor make it noticeable that I still have feelings for you... I still like you Camila.. please everything went fine when we dated"
Camila " I already told you-"

Gabriel "but how come you stay loyal to Ethan? What does he have that I don't, he fucks girls for fun and leaves them... without getting to know them.. not even asks for their names.... yeah I fucked girls too but when I met you I stopped" why is everyone going against me being with Ethan?!.
Camila "I'm not going to repeat myself... I broke up with you because you deserve better than me... if I kept dating you I would hurt you... now please leave my room"

Gabriel "but i-"
Camila "I SAID LEAVE!!" He quickly left my room with his head down. I sat where he was sitting and I jumped back.

Camila "why is this happening now, now that I'm happy?"

Ethan's P.O.V
I'm alone at home with nothing to do. I should call Camila, she always knows how to make me feel not alone.

Ethan "hey babe"
Camila "hey"
Ethan "can you come over I'm alone and I don't like being alone"
Camila "alright I have to get ready though"
Ethan "how long will it take?"
Camila "probably 45minutes"
Ethan "that much!?"
Camila "I mean I like to look good for my boyfriend"
Ethan "aww you always look good"
Camila "yeah nice try I'm still taking that long I'll call you when I'm done bye"
Ethan "bye love you"
Camila "mhm bye"

She hangs up and I stay there in the couch. I've been waiting for her to say that she loves me back. I guess it'll take more time. Honestly I can't wait anymore. When she says that she loves me, I melt. But I should give her time, as much as she needs.