Chapter 20

Ethan's P.O.V

Ethan "I'm going out!"
Grayson "let me go, I'm bored"
Ethan "I'm going alone- and don't follow me, bye"

Camilas P.O.V
Our fit 👆🏽
Camila "I'm going out!
Megan "aaw I want to go"
Camila "nope I'm going alone, spend more time with Alex"
Megan "but I want to spend time with my bestfriend"

Camila "it's ok, I just want some alone time"
Megan "ok if anything happens call me"
Camila "ok bye"

Ethan's P.O.V

I decided to just walk and let my feet take me wherever. I'm trying so hard to get my mind off of Camila, I need to destruct myself. Even though I try it won't happen, there's no way I can get rid of the girl that I love.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I bumped into someone.

It was a girl.

A vampire.

She's cute but still, she's nothing compared to Camila. Maybe she can destruct me. But she seems innocent, I like bad girls like Camila.

Whatever maybe she'll change my mind.

"Oh sorry I wasn't looking where I was going" she said without making eye contact.
Ethan "no I'm sorry I was just thinking about my-"
"Ex?" She raised an eyebrow.

Ethan "umm yeah? H-how did you know?"
"I don't know I'm just really good at guessing peoples problems, I guess hard a specialty of mine- you're a vampire?"
Ethan "yeah, you are one too right? I mean your eyes.... they're very noticeable"
"Oh sorry that happens when I see a cute guy like yourself"

Ethan "oh wow umm.... thank you, you're really pretty as well"
"Thank you- my names camela" oh that's just great.
Ethan "oh ok my name is Ethan"

Camela "if you want we can go walking together?"
Ethan "where are you heading?"
Camela "no where, I just had the same situation with my boy- I mean ex"
Ethan "well I have all day" I smiled and she smiled back.

Camela

Camilas P

Camilas P.O.V

I don't even know where I'm going to be honest. I just really need luck right now.

I continue walking and I end up in a neighborhood. Some kids around 12 are playing soccer In the street. I keep waking and see some other boys playing. They seem my age. There're playing basket ball.

They stop playing to look at me.

"Sffsfsf" one of them whispers into the others ears. I get closer and notice, they are vampires as well. Well not all of them, most are werwolves.

"Ey! Why don't you come play with us"

Most of them are shirtless, and others just have tank tops. And they look hot as FUCK!

Camila "wow- you guys are hot" I mumble to myself.
Camila "you guys are vampires right?"

"Yeah- we can see that you're something else?"
Camila "I'm a witch and vampire" one of them gets closer and puts his hand on my face.

"Red eyes?"
Camila "umm obviously you're looking at them" I say a little bit sassy. His friends laugh.
"Oh so you want to be rude now? Guys call the boss"
Camila "boss"

They all point over to a guy, so attractive. Tattoos, vampire. Oh yes.

"Hey- my name is Ethan, so you want to disrespect my friends" that's just great.
Camila "oh I'm so sorry- not-"
Ethan "hey! Watch your mouth-"
Camila "or what? You're going to hit me?"

Ethan "oh shit- chill I just wanted to see if you were going to start crying or something- you're really tough"
Camila "yeah I know"

I stare at him for a moment and take in the beauty.

Camila "you're really hot" I bite my bottom lip. He takes it in, he bites his lips too.
Ethan "and you're really cute- where are you heading to?"
Camila "well right now I want to go in your pants.... seems like you need help" I say looking down at his members begging to get out.

He doesn't say anything but gets red.

Camila "oh sorry did that embarrass you?"
Ethan "no it's just that no girl has ever been so- confident"
Camila "well there's always a first time for everything"

Ethan "follow me" He leads me into his house, he pulls my hand and makes our face become really close.
Ethan "I'm desperate for you right now, kiss me" I giggle and kiss him, first it's just a kiss, then it turns into a heater make out session, then it becomes sex.
~~~~

Ethan "wow" he said breathless, staring at the ceiling.
Camila "impressive right?"
Ethan "hell yeah"
Camila "don't worry it's not new to me, I've heard that before"

Ethan's P.O.V

Camela "we should meet again some other time"
Ethan "yeah of course"
Camela "well I have to go back home, it was nice meeting you"
Ethan "yeah no problem, and can we meet again tomorrow at the park?"

Camela "yeah sure"

Camilas P.O.V

Ethan "let me take you on a picnic"
Camila "ok yeah- here take my number" I gave him my number and he gave me his.
Ethan "let me take a picture of you"
Camila "ok but don't show my face though" I said shyly.
Ethan "alright don't worry turn around, how about we take a picture us together"
Camila "well I don't want to show my face how about kissing?"
Ethan "yeah that sounds great"
Camila "ok"

Ethan "ready?1....2.....3!" He snaps the picture and a big bright flash flashes.
Camila "ok let me see" I look over to his phone.
Ethan "what did you think?"
Camila "we look like a couple"

Ethan "well I like it and we aren't taking another one bite changing it"
Camila "I never said I was going to change it" I giggled.
Ethan "ok good"

He put "only bitch💦👅😍" I decided to put "daddy💦🍆😍" as his contact name. We both have the same picture. I'm not complaining I just met him today and I'm liking this kid. He's fun and careless it seems. Hanging with him will be fun.

But I am curious why he put 'only bitch' doesn't he have more that one? I really wouldn't mind him fucking other girls, but it's weird. He looks like a guy who brings different girls over every day, fucks them, then leaves them like they're nothing. Hmmm strange.

Ethan 👇🏼

I hope it isn't confusing

I hope it isn't confusing. I just thought this would be funny, bc it is to me. I hope y'all don't get mixed up.