Chapter 2

Camilas P.O.V
I miss that one teacher who understands me. She's great, I always came to her when I needed help to kill someone. She always told me that to think about the people I have lost, and that's what makes me not care. I lost so many people and I can't let that go. I'm broken, I've been broken for the longest time.

Everyone is staying here in Italy for a couple more months but I want to go back to my little house. Tomorrow when I wake up I'll leave, I already have the ticket ready. I'm not going to see Ethan, I'm going to feel the New Jersey air. I want to go swimming in that spot that I found not so long ago.

Yeah sure we all know why she's going back.

I'm not going to sleep because the flight is at three in the morning.

After a couple of hours the movie finished and I stayed because of my flight.
Our hotel room is huge, it has curtains that cover small parts of the beds for the couples. I wish they were walls because we hear a lot of
'Oh yes daddy' or
'Uuh faster- fuck!' Or sometimes.
'Shit you're so tight baby'

I'm guessing it's gonna happen now because they seem really really close.
~~~~
Couples more hours later the louder moans begin. It's 2:25 so I'm packing.

Jacob "where are you going?"
Camila "as your gang leader that's for me to know"
Jacob "are you going to fuck as well?? Because I need some pleasuring"

Camila "no Jacob I'm going to jersey I have to deal with something"
Jacob "is it like killing related?"
Camila "kind of but don't worry it's a bitch that I've been waiting on"
Jacob "ok but if she outnumbers you send the signal"

Camila "I will don't worry I could take on all of them"
Jacob "that's my bestfriend alright you should go"
Camila "I'll be back by Saturday"
Jacob "In about a week?"
Camila "yeah? They didn't tell you? We're staying five more months, they said a couple of weeks but then they wanted to stay longer"
Jacob "oooh right- ok- have fun I know how much you love killing"
Camila "yeha ok I have to go bye"
Jacob "bye"
Camila "and tell the rest"
Jacob "alright"

I silently closed the door and left, I didn't want to waste money so I just speed my way there. The scary part of everything is that sometimes people see me. Mostly children but they just hide behind their parents or something. I remembered once when a family caught me sucking the life out of a rain dear. But it was far in the woods. Police spent days trying to investigate but quit after a while.

Anyways.

I'm already on the plane, thankfully I have the whole row to myself. Another reason why I'm going back to jersey is because when we were fighting, he dropped something. It was a ring, it had carvings. It was a design, I don't really know what it means but it's beautiful, and I should give it back.

 It was a design, I don't really know what it means but it's beautiful, and I should give it back

Camila has the white one.

~~~~~
It's ten in the morning and I went to my little house. I like staying here, and no ones at home I might as well spend my week here. My car was taken here for me, it came earlier than me.

I get in my car and drive to Ethan's house.

Knock knock knock knock.
Ethan comes out.......

Haha bitches cliff hanger!! Next chapter is coming! Tomorrow heheheheheh😏😏😏