Day Of Repent

Y/N: Who are you, mortal?

Trunks: I'm the one who will defeat you, and finally erase Zamasu for good!

Y/N: I see now...

You smirked towards him.

Y/N: You are the time pest who almost erased him in the other world, Trunks. Well, come at me then, saiyan. *smirk*

The four maidens stood up, and watched as you and Trunks stared each other down.

Amber: Trunks, we can handle this.

Trunks: No! You can't! I'm the only one who can defeat him!

Winter Maiden: Watch your tongue boy *grunt* you haven't seen our power yet.

Trunks:....and you haven't seen mine.

Raven: Huh?

Trunks: HYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You watched as the winds picked up speed, and electricity surged around him. A blue aura surrounded him while his golden one surged wildly. You grinned, feeling the winds of power blow everywhere.

 You grinned, feeling the winds of power blow everywhere

Y/N: Saiyans.....one of the most pitiful races to ever be created by the Gods. You try and surpass the limitations of Gods, what is done by mortals that only Gods can do, becomes a sin, and must be punished.

Trunks: YOU THINK I CARE ABOUT ANY OF THAT!? YOU'RE WRONG!! YOU'RE BLINDED BY YOUR OWN SELF-RIGHTEOUS JUSTICE, YOU DON'T KNOW RIGHT FROM WRONG!!! YOU WERE ONCE MORTAL!! YOU ARE MORTAL!! IF YOU STILL CAN'T REALIZE IT, THEN I'LL KNOCK IT INTO YOU!!!

Y/N: Hmph, come then, Trunks.

He dashed towards you, and you met him half way. You clashed blades, and kicked him into the air. You used instant transmission, and appeared above him, and kicked him to the side, then appeared behind him, and punched him into the ground, creating a small explosion. He flew right out of the smoke, and clashed against you once more. You began to trade blows with one another, and the maidens watched in complete shock.

Raven: H-He's able to keep up with him.

Amber: But how?

???: Because that's Trunks for ya.

They turned to see Mai, watching the battle unfold.

Mai: No matter what, he will fight for the people he cares about, and for the ones he loves. No matter what, no matter how strong his opponent is, he will be everyone's shield, and never give up.

Summer Maiden: His power is incredible. It surpasses mine.

Winter Maiden: What is he?

Mai: *giggles* He's a proud saiyan, just like his father....Trunks...you can do it.