The Zero Mortal Plan Begins

Timeskip, With Ruby

It's been a few years since you left them, and now, Ruby and her sister have been accepted into Beacon Academy to continue their training to become huntresses. Ruby had been accepted early due to her actions on a night, where the infamous criminal, Roman Torchwick, was caught robbing a dust store. She intervened with their plans, and managed to force them into a retreat, and successfully took down a few armed felons. They were currently with their family, waiting at the docking station where a large airship would take them, and hundreds of other students to Beacon.

Summer: I'm so proud of you two.

Ruby: Thanks mom. 

Raven: I have to say Yang, you've come a long way. Keep training.

Yang: I will.

Tai: Well, you girls better hop on the ship now. Write to us, remember.

Yang: We will, bye dad.

They gave their family one last hug and kiss, before leaving onto the airship with their things, and waiting to head to Beacon. As they waited around, Ruby brought something up they haven't talked about in a long time.

Ruby: Yang?..

Yang: What is it Rubes?

Ruby: Do you think we'll see him again?...

Yang: Who?

Ruby: Y/N...

Yang: *sigh* I don't know Ruby. It's been so long.

Ruby: If we do, are we gonna have to fight him?

Yang: Like I said, I don't know. I don't want to, but we've forced him to hate us, and left with that one weird guy. No one's ever seen him since.

Ruby:....I miss him...

Yang: Me too, Ruby, me too..

At Atlas, With Weiss

Weiss Schnee, heiress to the Schnee Dust Company. She was currently waiting for the private Bullhead that would arrive at their private air docking station, to take her to Vale. Weiss had been accepted into Beacon Academy, and refused to attend Atlas Military & Academy, so that she could reclaim the honor that her family name once held. She was walking with Klein towards the bullhead, while other butlers of hers had her suit cases of dust, and bags of clothes in hand.

Weiss: You made sure everything was packed right, Klein?

Klein: Yes, Ms.Schnee. I've checked, and accounted for all the things you will be needing for your time at Beacon.

Weiss: Thank you Klein. I can always count on you.

Klein: You most certainly can, my little snowflake.

As she boarded the bullhead with Klein, they strapped in their seats, and Weiss pulled out her scroll to see the news around the world.

Klein: Ms.Schnee, must I remind you that you mustn't get yourself mixed in with the politics of this world.

Weiss: I'm just checking what's going on around the world. Remember those reports of two unidentified criminals attacking cities in Vacuo? I'm intrigued on what is going to happen next, and what the kingdoms are doing.

Klein: Ahh, yes, those two delinquents who refer to themselves as-

Weiss: Gods.

Klein: Yes, "Gods." I find it most ridiculous.

Weiss: It's incredible though, their power I mean. How can they take on an entire Atlas Fleet, and decimate them all? Now, our forces have be dropped dramatically.