Chapter Thirty-Two

Elly's Point Of View

I look up my mouth hanging open in shock. I pull away tears filling my eyes.

"You're not Landyn!"I say scrambling away.

"It's me," he whispers.

"Your dead!"

"I'm here, I'm here my love." He said gathering my tense body in his arms again.

"You died!" I sobbed into his shoulder.

"I know, I know."

"How-"

"Celeste brought me back." He whispered. "I'm here, I'm here." He whispered. I hugged him back sobbing into his chest.

"How could you leave me?"

"I never meant to, my love." I closed my eyes hugging him tighter. "Sleep now, Elly." He whispered. I frantically shook my head.

"If I close my eyes, you will be gone!"

"I will be here, forever." He says. My eyes begin to droop and I fall asleep in his arms.

I open my eyes and blink a few times. I had the first calm night of sleep in awhile. I gasp when I see Landyn laying in the bed next to me.

"I thought it was a dream!"

"No, I'm here." He whispers stroking my cheek. I start to cry an he hugs me, rubbing soothing circles into my back.

"How?"

"Celeste brought me back, she used the energy from the bond we share to bring me back."

"Did you see everything that happened?" I ask him looking through my wet lashes.

"Yes, I saw everything, you were so strong." I hug him tighter and I feel something stir inside my head.

Eden? I call.

I'm here. She says her voice quiet.

Were did you go?

I was in a coma of sorts, it was the only way I could survive without our mate.

But your back.

I'm back.

"Eden is back." I whisper. Landyn smiles and hugs me, smelling my hair. "Does the pack know?"

"No, not yet. I came to you first," he says tightening his hold on me. I close my eyes and smile.

"I'm not alone anymore." I whisper. I feel his hand on my cheek and he hugs me to his chest.

"You will never be alone again." He whispers. I feel Eden in my mind and I have my mate's arms wrapped around me, I couldn't feel more complete.

•••

Landyn is back! How happy are you to read this! I decided this book needed a happy chapter mixed in with the heart wrenching tragedies that have happened. So comment, vote and check out my other stories!