Chapter 19 | The Comeback Of Sophie

August 13, 2017

Josh was half-awake when he felt something was groping his lower body for the past five minutes. He groaned and moved as it fired his lust. His eyes were heavy and resisted to open, but he caught a blonde figure laying beside him.

"Ugh. Not now, Rossie," he mumbled. His voice was cracked and he just realized that his mouth felt dry. "Let me sleep for a few more minutes."

A woman's fingers danced above his pajamas, squeezing and teasing on some sensitive parts of his body. Josh tried to ignore it and went back to sleep, but it seemed like the woman didn't allow him. Two minutes after, the woman was already on top of him, her wet lips met his. Josh would be lying if he said he didn't enjoy it.

His eyes were still closed when he helped the woman take off her clothes and his, throwing everything away. He had longed for the taste of sex, and he never knew that having sex while he was half-conscious could feel this good. His hands slid down to the woman's ass, squeezing it hard while his mouth found its way to her boobs.

She moaned and laughed. She squeezed the bed sheets when he bit her nipples teasingly. His breath smelled of alcohol and smoke as they had come home from a nightclub the night before.

Suddenly, as if he was just awaken, Josh pulled himself away and threw her aside. He sat up on the mattress. His eyes were wide open, as well as his mouth.

"Surprised, Josh?" the woman leered. She was offended with the way he looked at her.

He blinked and rubbed his eyes frequently. He opened his mouth, and when a word came out from it, his voice was cracked and shaking.

"Sophie?"

He had been sleeping with some hot whores after Rossie left him. He did it simply because he thought it was the only way for him to escape from this longing agony. He got laid and pretended that the whore was Rossie. It helped him to fulfil his sex needs, but it didn't make him feel happier.

And above it all, he never dreamt to sleep with his past wife.

His head suddenly felt dizzy and his brain screamed in the need of water, but his entire body was frozen.

For the next minute, neither one had spoken. In contrast with Josh, Sophie seemed calm, as if she had expected this. She didn't even bother to cover her naked body with the blanket. And for his surprise, she even smiled at him.

"You miss me?" she finally asked, breaking the silence between.

Josh sat still. He didn't even realize that he was sweating out. Waking up next to Sophie had been more frightening than being kissed by a pansy.

He tried to remember about last night; he was going to the usual night club and flirted with some whores over cheap wine. And then? He raked his hand through his hair in frustration. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't remember in which part he'd met Sophie and brought her home.

"Where have you been?" he managed to ask her as it was impolite to stay quiet.

Sophie ran her fingers through her messy hair. "Me? I'm always with you, Josh Bishop. I'm the love of your life," she stated, as if it was her decision to make.

He stared at her dark steel blue eyes for a long time. He remembered he used to think that her eyes were exquisite and dazzling as he was one of her fans back then in high school. But looking at those eyes now made him felt sick.

"So you are a whore now," Josh found his voice back, "as you were when I was in college."

Josh meant to offend her, but Sophie threw her best smile at him. "It's not my fault I have a hot body."