Chapter 8

Amy stared at the two for a minute, looking for the slightest hint of a bluff, but she found nothing. She leaned against the seat and shook her head. The two looked at her with confusion. 

"What?" Benjamin asked.

Amy shook her head and started laughing, "You've got to be kidding me."

Isac knitted his eyebrows at her, "What do you mean? We're not kidding around. Our first clue to the..." Isac paused for a second then choked out. "Place." as soon that word left his lips Amy list her cool.

"Place! You mean to tell me you're still not going to tell me where we're headed!" She shouted.

Amy's cheeks were flushed, bright red, and her hands were balled up tight. Benjamin decked Isac as he walked to the other side of the helicopter, "Now you've don't it." he hissed. 

Isac took a step back from her knowing she might take a shot at him. He stood there and waited for for the blow, but it never came. Surprised he turned around to see what was taking her so long, he was shocked at what he saw.

Amy was taking deep breaths and shaking her hands out of the tight fists, trying to compose herself. Isac stepped forward and cautiously placed his hands on her rising and sinking shoulders. 

"Isac. I'm trying to not knock you senseless at the moment and you touching me is not helping. So I suggest you remove all breakable limbs away from me." Amy seethed. Isac jerked his hands away from her and stepped out of her personal bubble.

"Thank you." She muttered before turning around and stepping into the cockpit.

Andy turned to glance at her with a smile. "Well if it isn't our favorite butt kicking redheaded." Kelly smiled.

"I knew you'd come around Amy!"  Andy cheered.

"Do you honestly think I'd pass up an adventure like this? I never thought I'd say this but being kidnapped isn't as bad as people say... Then again not many are as lucky as myself." Any laughed.

For a few minutes all that could be heard was the roar of the helicopters engine and propellers until Amy spoke up again. "So, ahh, how much longer till we get to our destination?"

Andy checked the screen then glared back at the red head. "About two hours."

"And where exactly in Russia are we landing?" Amy quipped, hopeful it wouldn't be the place she would run into her mother's husband.

"St. Petersburg, finally I can cross this trip of my bucket list!" Kelly squealed.

Amy's features paled. "I don't wanna run into him!" She growned.

Two hands were placed in her shoulders. "Who don't we wanna run into?" Isac asked. Amy jumped and elbowed Isac in the ribs.

"Do you have a death wish!" Amy hissed as she spun around to see a hunched over Isac. "And the person i don't wanna run into is my mom's new husband... Husband number four."

(A/N: hi guys sorry for the late update and the short one to but I will make up for it in the next chapter. Please let me know what you think about the story so far. I need soon feed back. Also I know it's not the smoothest too read Story ever but I'm trying, so bear with me please?)