Chapter 5 -Kirei Hana-

Shinichi, Heiji, Yonemi, Suzumon, Zuumin, and Risa went to find Kaito Kid while Ran, Kazuha, and the other members stayed on stage. And as Yuuka and Akanen promised Shinichi that the show must still go on, the show continues. How about Shinichi and the others?

"Kudou, where do ya think he is?" Heiji asked Shinichi.

"Possibilities are he is at the rooftop" Shinichi answered.

"So do you think we will find him there?" Asked Zuumin.

"Yes, maybe" Answered Shinichi.

"Then let's go there!" Said Suzumon. Truth be told, Suzumon is really happy because she met her idol; Shinichi Kudou.

As they ran to the roof top, as they expected, the phantom thief is there.

"Kid!" Shouted Shinichi.

"Ah, we meet again, Meitantei" Kaito Kid said with a smile.

"Ya aren't plannin' to run aren't ya?" Asked Heiji.

"Not this time, tantei" Kid said as he laughed maniacally.

"Kaito Kid, I think it's time for you to give that ring back!" Zuumin exclaimed to Kid as she glared at him.

Risa stared at Kid and walked towards him staring face to face at him.

"I think you are going to give that ring back and saying that it isn't the one you are looking for?" Explained Risa.

Kid just smiled.

"Ojou-san, your deductions are exactly correct!" He said as he clapped his hand.

Risa narrowed her eyebrows dangerously.

"Ojou-san?" Risa asked.

Kid ignored that, "Well, anyways, as what this lady say, this gem isn't the one that I am looking for, and I was about to give it back anyways" As he said that he folded his hands together and opened them; the gem is gone!

Everyone gasped.

"KAITO KID!!! WHERE IS THE GEM?!" Shouted Zuumin.

Suzumon looked at Zuumin's left finger and saw the ring. Her eyes widened in shock

"Zuumin, the ring is on your left finger" Pointed Suzumon.

"Eh?" Zuumin said as she raised her left finger, "You are right, Monta!"

"Well then, I think it is time for me to bid farewell!" Kid said, but as he was about to leave, he heard a laughter. CORRECTION! Everyone heard laughter.

"You think you can escape that easily, Kid?" A voice can be heard. After that, the source of the voice appeared behind the door to the rooftop, and that person is...

"YOU!" Exclaimed Heiji.

Yes, it is the famous Saguru Hakuba.

"Hmph, the sad detective, it is a pleasure to see you" Said Kaito Kid as he grinned.

"Ah, the phantom thief, it is too, but my mission here is to get you" Replied Saguru.

"You won't get me that easily, detective" Kid said.

And as if on cue, lots of guards came surrounding Shinichi and the others and Kid.

Suzumon walked towards Shinichi, "Reinforcements I see?" She whispered to him, "Eh sorta" Shinichi said as he glanced towards Kid.

"Hmph, you may have cornered me, but, you won't get me that easily" Kid said as he snapped his finger and vanished through thin air.

Everyone stayed in silence.