Chapter 2 -The Festival-

Three days later, it is the day of the Teitan High's Festival. The place is really crowded, so many booth stands inside there and many people perform on the stage.

"Nee, Ran, isn't it exciting?" Asked Sonoko to Ran.

"Yeah, I am so glad there are many people coming here" Answered Ran with a smile.

"I wonder what takes Kazuha-chan and Hattori-kun so long to come here" Said Sonoko thoughtfully.

"They should be here on time" Said Ran looking at her watch.

"Anyways, where is four eyes?" Asked Sonoko.

"He will come here with Agasa-Hakase and also his other friends" Replied Ran.

"I see..." Said Sonoko.

As if on cue, Conan and the others have arrived.

"Ran-neechan!" Called Conan while walking to Ran and Sonoko with Agasa, Ai, Ayumi, Genta, and Mitsuhiko.

"Ah, Conan-kun! You came! What took you so long?" Asked Ran to Conan.

"Sorry, we were waiting for these three to come because they were so late" Replied Conan.

"We said we were sorry..." Said Mitsuhiko, Genta, and Ayumi altogether.

"And I said its fine" Muttered Conan to himself.

"Speaking of which, Hattori-kun and Kazuha-chan hasn't arrived yet too" Said Ran.

"Ehh? Heiji-neechan and Kazuha-neechan are really coming here too?" Asked Conan. 'I never really thought they would' Thought Conan.

"Yep, they will come" Replied Ran.

Riiingggg Riiingggg... Riiingggg Riiinggg...

"Ah that is my phone" Said Sonoko as she pressed the 'answer' button.

"Hello?" Said Sonoko.

"Sonoko-chan? Its me Kazuha!' Replied the caller.

"Ahhhh, Kazuha-chan? Where are you now?" Asked Sonoko.

"At the cafeteria, what about you, Sonoko-chan?" Replied Kazuha.

"Ehhh? Really? Well, Ran and I have been waiting for you and Hattori-kun at the lobby" Said Sonoko.

"Ehhhhhhhh?!?!?! Well, Heiji and I thought that ya were at the cafeteria" Replied Kazuha.

"It wasn't me to say that" Replied Heiji on the other line.

"Well, then, we are off to the cafeteria" Said Sonoko as she hung up, "Looks like they're at the cafeteria"

"Ehhhh, I see, well then, we are going there then!" Ran said then she turned to Conan, "Conan-kun, take care of yourself okay? Stick with the professor and your friends"

"Alright!" Replied Conan happily.

As soon as Sonoko and Ran left, Conan and the others went to a drink booth to buy a drink and find a place to sit.

1 hour later...

"Hey, I am bored" Mitsuhiko said.

"I want to walk around" Ayumi said.

"I want to buy more food..." Genta said.

"I will accompany you three buy a food, Ai-kun and Shin-... Conan-kun wait here for awhile" Said Agasa Hiroshi as he accompany the three to buy what they want.