Chapter 6 -Epilogue-

The next day, Conan, Kogoro, Ran, and Sonoko are at Poirot Coffee having breakfast. Even Heiji and Kazuha are there too. They spent the night at Detective Mouri Agency.

"So, yesterday was awesome eh?" Sonoko said.

"Yeah, truly awesome!" Kazuha said.

"Too bad I ain't there" Said Kogoro sarcastically.

"Well, you were busy having a meeting here" Ran said as she sweatdrop.

At the table not far from them, there are Heiji and Conan talking to each other.

"Eh? So the medicine was about to wore off before ya were about to kiss her?" Heiji asked Conan.

"Psssst, not too loud, Hattori!" Exclaimed Conan quietly as he blushed, "Yeah, it is, but why did the medicine wore off so quickly?" Conan said thoughtfully.

"Hey! What are you two talking about?" Asked Ran while coming over to them.

"Ah! Ran nee-chan, we are talking about-" Conan said as Heiji cut him off.

"We are talking about yesterday! Yesterday was awesome!" Heiji said as he did a peace sign.

'That was a close one' Conan thought.

"And Ran-chan get to meet Kudou-kun" Kazuha said as she come along.

"Ah yeah, I am so happy to see him" Ran said as she smiled recalling back the good memory of yesterday.

"Yesterday, Kudou and I went to a case, he told me that he was sorry for ya" Heiji said as he smirked quietly while referring to Conan. Conan knew this was coming so he put that annoyed look of his.

"Yeah, Conan said that to me too yesterday" Ran said.

"Ohhh, so he told Conan too huh?" Heiji said as he laughed.

'Not funny, Hattori' Conan thought.

As they were talking, 8 more visitors came.

"Nanako, get that seat over there" Said the girl.

"Eh? You accompany me! People will thought I am scary if I am alone" The Nanako girl said.

"You've got to be kidding me, fine, I will go with you" Said another one.

"Ah, Keyakizaka46!" Sonoko exclaimed.

And yes, there are Aoi, Zuumin, Suzumon, Yonemi, Neru, Nanako, Risa, and Akane. As Sonoko said that, the 8 girls looked at them and smiled happily.

"Hey guys!" Said Suzumon.

"Ah, Osaka boy is still here!" Yonemi said referring to Heiji.

"Oi oi what was dat all about?" Heiji said to Yonemi.

Risa eyed Yonemi curiously, 'I never  that Yonemi could act like this, either she has a little crush on Hattori-kun or she idolized him' Thought Risa.

"Ah, Risa nee-chan!" Conan said.

Risa looked at Conan and thought that he do look like Shinichi Kudou, "Ah, hello, Conan-kun!"

Suzumon looked at Conan at thought the same thing as Risa, "Hi Conan!"

"Suzumon nee-san!" Conan smiled, but at the same time 'Wait, I suppose to not know Miyu's nickname since I didn't meet her at the festival as Conan, yabaaaiiiiiiiii'

Suzumon and Risa looked at Conan suspiciously at how he knows Suzumoto Miyu's nickname.

"Where is Ai?" Asked Suzumon.

"Oh, she is with my grandpa!" Conan replied.

As Zuumin and Ran meet, their eyes lock into each other and smiled.

"Hi Zuumin" Ran said.

"Nothing up my sleeve but a hello, looking good as new" Zuumin said to Ran.

"With new happiness, thanks to you" Ran said to her idol.

Kogoro moved to the seat next to Heiji and whispered to him, "Hey, are they the idols that perform yesterday at Teitan High?"

"Yeah" Nodded Heiji.

"Ah, detective Osaka" Nanako said to Heiji.

"Call me Heiji Hattori" Heiji said to Nanako.

"Where is detective of the East?" Nanako asked.

"Oh yeah, Hattori, I am wondering the same thing, where is Kudou-kun?" Asked Yonemi.

"Ah, he went to a case" Said Heiji trying to hold is small laugh.

"The food is ready~" Said Azusa from the counter to the girls as Neru, Aoi, and Akane takes the food and brought them to their table.

"We have to go now" Suzumon, Zuumin, Yonemi, Nanako, and Risa as they walk to their table. But Risa stopped in her tracks and went to Conan.

"You are Shinichi Kudou, right?" Risa whispered to Conan.

"Eh?" Conan said, 'How did she know? Does Suzumon know?' Thought Conan.

"Don't worry, your secret is safe with me and Suzumon" Risa whispered to Conan as she went back to the others.

"Uhhhh what was that about" Kazuha said.

"Got no idea..." Ran said.

OHHHHHHH THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER!!!!! I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING THIS STORY AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE VOTES!!! Don't forget to vote for this one too!

I want to say thank you to all readers and also I want to say thank you to my friends and bestfriends that gave me the spirit and the inspiration to write this story! I love you all so much 😍