3 | New friends

"We are like dominoes. I fall for you, you fall for another."
______________

You arrived at the school's ground. You bid goodbye to your dad and walk through the hallways with all eyes on you, smiling. Unlike the thing you experienced back in Korea. Everyone would send you death glares and throw papers at you.

You walked to the teacher's room, trying to find a teacher named 'Sarah' that your dad told you about. You scanned the room. There. The name tag. You slowly walk to her desk.

"Umm... Ms. Sarah?" you called out.

"You are?" she asks.

"Y/N. An exchange student"

"Ahhh. Y/N. The daughter of the most successful businessman from Korea"

"Uhhh.. yes, but you don't have to put it that way"

"Come. Let's go to your class"

You walk behind her, through the hallways, passed many classes. You weren't paying attention to what's in front of you since you were so nervous. You suddenly bumped into a guy.

"Sorry..." you apologized.

"It's okay. I'm fine" he smiles.

"Yoon Jisung! Hurry to your class. You'll be late" Ms. Sarah says.

The guy quickly heads to his class. You continue your steps to your classroom, until you stopped at class C9.

The teacher opens the door. All eyes were on you. You are super nervous.

"Kids. This is Y/N, an exchange student. She's the daughter of the most successful businessman from Korea" your teacher says.

"My name is Y/N. Nice to meet you all" You smile.

"NICE TO MEET YOU TOO Y/N!!" the class shouts welcoming you with smiles. "You're so pretty!"

You were touched. You were never welcomed like this in your life. It was a brand new experience. But, you liked it.

"Y/N, there's a seat next to Seongwu at the back. You can sit with him" the teacher points as you walk towards the seat, bowing to the students.

"You don't have to bow" a girl smiles. "Also, don't be so polite. It won't be fun. Just be yourself"

"T-thanks" you stuttered at her statement.

You continue walking to your seat with Seongwu welcoming you with a smile. You placed your bag on the chair and sat down.

"Hi~" you started the convo.

"Hellooo~ I'm Seongwu. Ong Seongwu" Seongwu introduces himself.

"Perhaps, are you from Korea too?"

"No..."

"Ohh... You sound like a Korean. Your name too"

"I'm kidding. I came here 3 years ago"

"Ohhhh. It's great having a Korean friend"

"You talk like you've never had any friends"

"Yeah.. They bully me..."

"WHAT?!!! They did that?!!! Once I visit Korea, imma slap the shit out of em. How can they hurt such a beautiful human being?!"

"You're making me embarrassed"

"Be my friend. I'll protect you"

"Really?"

"Yeah. Btw, can I have your line id? Incase you get lost, you can text me or call me"