18 | Cheated on pt.2

"stupid is knowing the truth, seeing the truth, but still believing the lies."

________________

You, Daniel and Felix were hanging out in Daniel's house, watching movies.

"Felix oppa, how did you see them?" you ask him as Daniel lowers the volume of the movie.

"I just wanted to buy some coffee and I just happened to see them there and I quickly texted you" Felix holds onto your hand incase you'd burst out crying.

"Ohhhh... Oppa, I'll be fine, don't worry. I won't cry over someone who cheated on me. I have you and Daniel. It's okay"

You sighed and dialed your dad's number.

"Daughter!!!!! OMG.. How have you been my little girl????" your dad excitedly speaks through the phone.

"I'm fine daddy!!! What about you? You didn't give me a call" you whine.

"Dad's been so busy lately. For your future and Fe-, for your future, I have to work hard don't I?"

"Yeah.... Dad, I have something to tell you"

Felix who was sitting beside, gulped. He was afraid you'd mention his name, but he was also excited that your dad almost mentioned his name...

"What is it my lovely daughter?"

"I-I am breaking up with Jisung"

"WHAT?!!! WHY?!!!! Is it because Daniel?"

"What? NO. Wait- How'd you know I talked to Daniel?"

"You posted it you pabo..."

"Right... But dad, Daniel changed, he's a really great person and he confessed he likes me since I left too..."

"REALLY??? So, you got what you wanted didn't you?"

"Kind of?"

"So, the reason you broke up?"

"He cheated on me...."

"HE WHAT?!! THAT BASTARD. I LOVED HIM SO MUCH. I THOUGHT HE COULD MAKE YOU HAPPY. WHAT THE HECK IS THIS"

"Omg, dad calm down.... I'll be fine"

"Yeah tchhh. Because you're in still in love with Daniel"

"Dad-"

"Listen daughter, I know you well enough. Daniel gave you so much to remember and he's your first love. You did everything just because of him. The way you dressed up and everything... Your reason of going back to Korea is to meet him, not actually revenging on him..."

"D-daddy..."

"I know. I understand. It will be fine. You can lose Jisung, but you have me, your mom and Daniel? And you know... your brother.."