20 | Dating?

"that feeling when you're not necessarily sad, but you just feel really empty."

____________________

It has been 2 weeks. 2 weeks since you did the project. And finally, the final decision is announced.

You won the competition against other schools. Hard work really pay off. You hug Daniel in excitement.

"Congrats guys. You did a great job. I hope you could emcee well tomorrow too" your teacher says.

"Of course we will" you assure her with a smile.

"Do you want to prepare for tomorrow?" Daniel asks you as you nod.

"Should we buy matching clothes as the emcee too?" you smile.

"Of course"

You and Daniel heads for the mall nearby to buy some matching clothes when you met someone familiar.

You pull Daniel and try to walk past them when the guy holds onto your hand.

"What?" you roll your eyes.

"Congrats on winning the project" Jisung smiles.

"Congrats on getting a new girlfriend"

"Thanks but tbh, I still miss you"

"But I don't. I gotta get going. Daniel and I have a date tonight. Bye"

You release Jisung's hand that's grabbing onto yours. Daniel then locks your arm with his.

"Do you mean it? We can really go on a date tonight?" he shows his brightest smile.

"Y-yeah" you blush.

"Awwwwwww Y/N!!!!! THANKYOU SO MUCHH!!"

He drives you to your apartment to let you prepare for your date tonight.

"I'll pick you up at 7pm, babe" he winks.

"Ewwwww. I am not your girlfriend"

"You'll be mine soon"

"Whatever you say"

You bid goodbye to Daniel and head out of the car and into your apartment.

Felix is laying on the sofa, watching movies. He's like the laziest person you've ever met.

"You heading somewhere lil sis?" Felix asks as you went to sit next to him.

"Dateu"

"With Niel?"

"Of courseeee"

"You seem excited?"

"He's my first love-"

"He's still the person you love"

"You can see through me too?"

"You're my lil sis, of course. I know you love him a lot, but I can still see he loves you more than you love him"

"How?"

"Actually, I've been talking to him for the past 10 years"

"WHAT?!!! I've never heard it?"

"Because I don't want you to hear it. He keeps talking about you, how much he loves you and how much he misses you. Remember when he texted you? He actually asked me how to chat to you and then he would say he didn't text you when he actually did. He wanted to see how you're doing"

"He did?"

"Yeah. He loves you so much and you have no idea how much he cries every night knowing you're dating Jisung... oops. I'm not supposed to say this. fuck"

"H-he cried over me?"

"Yeah, everyday, every night. He's just faking his smile so you won't be worried"

"I didn't know he went through so much..."

"You should confess to him..."

"Why me?"

"You pabo. You hurt him. Just confess. It's not hard lil sis"

"Hmmmm"

"Just do it. Come on"

"Okayyy. I gotta shower and dress up for our date"

You rushed upstairs and quickly shower. You put on a short dress and head down.

"Don't forget to confess!" your brother shouts from his room.

You ignore him and runs out since Daniel's been waiting for you for quite awhile.

You open his car door. He was about to drive away when you hold onto his hand.

"I have something to say.." you took a deep breath as Daniel stares at you.

"What is it?..."

"Should we date?"

"WHAT?!!!!!!"

"Do you want to date me?"

"OF COURSE YESSSS. Are we official now?"

"Yeah...."

Daniel pulls you in for a hug. You hugged him back. After about 5 years, you finally got the boy you wanted. You finally get to date him. You felt happy. It's like you're flying. You just loved how everything is right now.

There's one thing you need to do. You need to talk to Seongwu, Jaehwan and Woojin. Since you broke up with Jisung, you haven't contact them or reply to their messages.