24 | Back to London

"i have no right to be jealous, i have no claim to him, so, i'll continue supporting him and pretend to be excited while he takes another woman out and gives love to her."

________________

You woke up, did your usual morning routine. You cooked breakfast for the guys and bring your luggage out. You slowly walk to Daniel, bends down and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Good morning~" he flashes a smile at you.

"Good morning. Did you sleep well?" you ask.

"Of course. As long as I have you, I could sleep well anywhere"

"Aish. Go and take a shower. You stink"

"No I don't"

"Just go. I already made breakfast. Wake Felix up too"

-

You were at the dining table, using your phone when you felt someone back hug you. You can tell from his cologne.

"You always smell nice~" he whispers into your ears that gave you chills down through your spine.

"You too~"

"Ewww what are you guys doing? Oh my eyes" Felix whines from upstairs.

"You jealous bro?" you tease.

"Yeahhh duh"

"Let's have breakfast. Or we're gonna be late for our flight"

You dig into your breakfast, followed by the guys. You were excited with the thought of meeting your parents and introducing your boyfriend to them — or actually just a normal meeting since your parents already know who Daniel is.

You all finished the breakfast in a blink.

"Let me wash the dish and we'll head out" you say as you grab the plates.

"I'll help you" Daniel walks to the sink with you while Felix went to prepare his things.

-

You finished everything. Daniel locks his house door and brought the key. You called a taxi and placed your belongings in the trunk.

You arrived at the airport, check in your belongings and head to the gate and waited there.

You rested your head on Daniel's shoulder.

"It's the first time I'm traveling with you" Daniel says as he intertwine your fingers with his.

"I'm so excited" you exclaimed.

"Stop it will you. OMG" your brother rolls his eyes.

"Sorry for such a sight" you apologize, smirking.

It was time for you to the board the plane. You head to find your seat. It was the VIP seat. You sat with Daniel while Felix sits alone. You put on your seatbelt and leans to talk with Felix.