How Magick Works

It seems like quite a few of you are new to being a witch. Some of you want spells to transform you. I have also gotten requests for love spells.

Though I am okay with curses/ hexes and sharing them with you, a love spell is not one I would give you to do. Why?
It is against that person's will or consent, making it a curse. Some spells can't be reversed. Love spells are one of them.
You may think it is what you wanted at first, but it turns to a dangerous situation later.

Transformation spells.
These spells are iffy. Why? Because you get all of the side effects. But no matter how many times you try, you don't get the results you want. This doesn't mean it can't ever work. Having the side effects shows it can happen, but when you try a spell multiple times and it doesn't get you the results you want, it will shatter your belief. And if you know anything about magick, you would know that in order for spells to work, you have to believe.
No one that I have met has said they were successful in spells like these. Which is why people say these spells can't work.
Not believing enough may not be the only reason why a spell doesn't work. One spell won't work for everyone. It could be the ingredients, the chant, etc.
I suggest trying to do spells in areas you are always successful with.
Ex. Not once has a sigil failed to work for me, so if I want to do a spell, that's how I carry it out.

With this new information for the new witches, does this change how you see this craft? Would you be able to try a spell again and get better results? Give it a try. And if you have any questions, feel free to ask