Chapter 2

EXCEL CHRONICLES

I'm Nia Lopez, Also known as aquatic assassin. I am a teleporter, and a aqua user. i had voices in my head telling me to assemble Team Excel. I have glitch and wind maker with me, searching for the others while finding each user's dungeon, to find the ancient books and collect them, after James turned out to be something else than a user, we are fighting the ukraisians like him

CHAPTER 2: Darkness

It was 12:38 PM, Matt and the girls a sleep at the base when suddenly an explosion in the main room, everyone woke up from the sound. "James" Matt said. three ukraisians including James are attacking the base,While ukraisians are attacking the base Matt noticed something on mist's neck but James doesn't have one. " is it a controlling device? is he innocent?" Matt speaks to himself.

While Courtney and Nia are fighting them, Matt pick up a metal tube and he wears it on his hand, the tube turns to a weapon stuck to Matt's hand, "Time to try my newest invention" He said. the tube is charging lightning from Matt's hand, "What are you doing Matt? FIGHT!" Nia said, Matt replied: "Just hold them off me for 10 seconds"

the weapon in Matt's hand finished charging, "Optic, Change to Aim mode" he aims at one of them, and fired, the ukraisian was electrocuted and died. "We should retreat for now master" ukraisian said to James and he said: "RIGHT, But im giving them a gift before we go" Matt quickly jumps on Mist and rips of the collar on his neck, Mist fell, and the others escaped. James threw a ball at the base,"RUN!!" Nia shouted, a big explosion happens, the whole base is destroyed, but luckily everyone escaped before the explosion.

"I am sorry.....so sorry for what happened" Mist said," My name is Adam by the way, i can let you live in my apartment if you want? no ones live in it, and i don't need any money"

Nia pulls her dager and aims in at his neck "Shut up!" She said " all my money.......is gone" Courtney puts her hand on Nia's shoulder " it's okay, let's go with Adam for now". Matt says: "still how can we trust you Mist?". Adam replied: " This collar that you ripped of my neck is a (control core) your an inventor right? you know about those stuff" Matt is shocked " how do you.." Adam interrupts Matt by saying: "know, yeah i know......the leader gave us details about all of you..... follow me" they pick up the crates of the users and follows Adam to his apartment each of them has their own room, they put each user crate on empty rooms for the users who comes later..

a week later, a person knocks on Nia's door she opens the doors " Hi i'm Kazi, are you Nia Lopez?" He said,"i need help, i was told you can" Nia is confused she pulls his right arm sleeve and finds a symbol, she says to him: "your a user........follow me" she takes him to a room where the crate with the symbols on his arm" this is your room and this is your armory crate, i'll explain everything tomorrow ok now open the crate" she holds her dager and points it at Kazi,

Kazi opens it, he finds a bow and arrows, green armor, the name is sight-hit

"welcome to Excel" Nia said,

meanwhile....

"murderer........killer..........monster..........Matt......MATT!" Matt wakes up to find Courtney knocking on his door saying: "come on wake up you promised me to help me breakfast in My room for everyone" Matt open the door with a scary face."is everything ok?" She asks him. "If you had a gun in your hand and your aiming at someone, and if you didn't shoot him you or someone you love dies.....would you still pull the trigger?" Courtney stands in silence

"never-mind" Matt said, "whats today's breakfast?" Courtney smiles and say: " your favorite...pancakes" they start cooking breakfast while having fun

Adam is at the Livingroom were he's explaining everything to Kazi with Nia, after 5 minutes Courtney and Matt arrives to the Livingroom with the breakfast, when Matt entered the room Kazi held a knife and said: " it's him!... he is .......the lightning monster......what is he doing here?". Nia holds the knife from Kazi's hand saying: " don't worry his with us he is our biggest help" they start eating....suddenly NIO Beebs and says: "WARNING another user detected center town" everybody gears up "Kazi, you stay here now" Kazi nods his head in agreement and says to Nia: "Watch out from that lightning guy"

the team reaches the center town,James is there he looks at Matt and say: "i'm glad that my old friend is here to meet his death". "What do you want,James?"..... James starts laughing and says: " you....the murderer, i know everything about you if you ask how......" Matt's hand starts shaking "Shut up..." James reply saying: "you don't like the sound of a gun, right?" Matt starts hearing voices in his head "Killer......Murderer.......monster......" Matt says: "SHUT UP!!"

his eyes changed yellow, electricity coming from his body "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah"

he teleports behind James and upper cut him, teleported again in the sky above him and punched him to the ground

he teleports behind James and upper cut him, teleported again in the sky above him and punched him to the ground. he holds his sword so does James, they start fighting with their swords, Matt punches James with the other hand and takes his sword, dual wielding , he kicks him to the ground and he teleport to his chest, he puts both sword to his arms, he sits on his chest and starts punching his face over and over again. "Matt,Stop" Courtney said,"that's enough". Matt scream: "LEAVE ME ALONE" while punching James. Courtney tries to stop Matt " stop it" She said. "I Said LEAVE ME ALONE!!" he attacks Courtney with his hand, penetrating her

she starts bleeding, Matt notices what he have done he turns back to normal he holds her "What have i done" he says," i killed my friend.....i am.......a monster..............................AAAAAAAAAH!" he starts crying : " i will never ever ever.......forgive myself". Courtney says : "don't cry......I......I'm so glad i met you i finally had someone i cared for......i choose to shoot him to save the ones i love............................I.......I love you"

.

.

.

.

.

.

Nia starts searching for water " i can save her"

Chapter 2: Ended

Next Chapter: The Light